Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Riley's POV

My eyes drifted open sleepily and I expected to be on the bed with Dimitri but instead I was in a basement. A familiar basement. No! no! no! This can't be happening. I was rescued so why am I here? Shoes echoed around the walls until a dark figure came around the corner and I shrunk. I then noticed my belly was huge and heavy. James came into view and grabbed my bare legs, dragging me on my back into the room I knew too well. I was struggling but it was tiring me out.

He pulled me into the room and the locked the door. He then unzipped his pants chuckling as I crawled back, tears streaming down my face and hyperventilating. He lifted my legs into the air until I was basically just laying on my head and shoulders before thrusting in hard. I tried screaming but nothing would come out as he pushed into me repeatedly.

"Mmmmm" James growled as he sunk his nails in my thighs, clawing it as he emptied his seed inside me.

I laid on the ground breathing heavily until a pain shot in my stomach area. I screamed out as my stomach started moving. James lifted me up and threw me on the silver table and strapped me down.

And he just left, locking the door.

I screamed bloody murder as the pain increased and my stomach kept moving and moving. I felt warmness coming from in between my legs and saw that blood was dropping off the table. I was breathing heavy and thrashing trying my hardest to at least get out of these restraints. Then all of a sudden my stomach ripped in half and two babies with red eyes crawled out.

Then I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Riley! Riley! Wake up!" My eyes snapped open and I sat up quickly, gasping. My eyes landed on Dimitri, Kevin and Haley all in the room. My skin was covered in sweat and my hair sticking to my neck.

I scrambled away from everyone, fear covering my whole insides. I felt sick to my stomach. My body was shaking even though I tried to stop it.

"You're okay.." Dimitri tried to reassure me and went to grab me but I flinched away, not wanting to be touched.

I tried taking deep breathes, letting it out shakily and run my fingers through my sweaty hair while everyone stayed silent.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I got up and quickly walk into the bathroom, shutting the door. Once the door was locked, all the vivid Images were replaying and my anxiety and stress were crushing me. Overwhelming me. I took out the razor from my hiding spot. I'll do it this once and then I'll stop for the babies okay? I nodded.

Just one more time.

I turned on the shower and then brought the razor to my skin. Once I made that first line and blood poured out, a bit of control eased through me. But at the same time, Dimitri knocked quickly on the door.

"Riley, are you alright? Open the door." He demanded.

"I'm fine, I just scraped my leg on the sink and it's bleeding a bit." I answered. He sighed. After a few more cuts, I put it back in my hiding place and entered the shower. My arm burned but the blood went down the drain along with the water.

I kept saying I'll do it one more time but I always ended up doing it again. I knew Dimitri was getting tired of the excuses because its obvious I do still it.

After 30 minutes of a nice, hot shower, I got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist while using another towel to dry my hair. I looked down at my tummy that is now about 14 weeks. It was a bit hard trying to hide it with clothes and since its twins, it was much bigger than a regular pregnancy.

It's 3-4 months and I still had 5 more months to go. Of course, Haley found out and even though she was a bit freaked out, she still supported me. I remember one day, she let it slip that I was gaining weight and with me and my hormones, it wasn't the right thing to say.

I cried at first, then starting throwing things across the room, breaking stuff. My emotions were all over the place. One minute I want people to not touch me because of my nightmares but then the next, I get angry and frustrated because I was horny.

I can't keep with my emotions.

I walked out of the bathroom and thankfully, no one was inside the room. They were all downstairs doing whatever. I say on the bed with just a towel who knows how long, just thinking when all of a sudden, I was horny. And then I thought about James and even though it was almost two months ago, it was still terrifying. Dimitri is getting a bit frustrated and irritated because I won't let him touch me or let him feed.

But he can't blame me.

As I was searching for underwear, I glanced at the black bag that Dimitri bought to me not too long ago. I blushed at the thought.

Flashback:

Dimitri came into the room when I was in my grumpy mood, looking at a book and not really reading it. I was currently eating pickles dipped with peanut butter. It was when my cravings started. I tried to stay away from blood cravings though.

He shook a bag in front of my face and I sat up.

"What's that?" I asked. He cleared his throat uncomfortably and poured out some of the contents from the bag. "Oh my god" I whispered as I saw a flesh light, strawberry lube, and some vibrators. My face heated up as I stared at them agape.

"I thought since you don't want to do anything with me, that this will satisfy your sexual urges and hormones." He stated with a bit of aggravation. I nodded and smiled a bit.

"Thank you but I don't think I'll e needing it." I stated, looking at him. Dimitri nodded,

"We'll it will be right here if you need it."

End of flashback:

And now I'm sitting here, just contemplating since I'm horny. I know I have my mate downstairs but I feel as if we do end up trying, my mind will drift to James and I'll end up freaking out.

After a minute or two battling myself, I decide to give it a try. I'm really horny and I need release!

I stand up a bit slow. I drop my towel and walk to the door. I stick my head out of the door.

"Dimitri!!!!" I screamed out. I hear a sigh come from downstairs and a 'yeah?' Come from Dimitri. "I'm horny! Get your penis up here and fuck me!" I call out before slamming the door. "And bring chocolate! I'm craving!" As I lay on my back in bed, I hear feet shuffling and Dimitri attempts to get inside while Kevin holds him back.

"Sorry Riley. Haley said no sex." Kevin strains out, trying to hold a hungry, sex crazed vampire.

I whined. "She doesn't understand my needs! I need it."

Kevinshook his head. "I'm sorry. I'm only following your sisters rules." He looked at me with pity.

"Fine! No sex." I pretended to pout and cross my arms and Kevin let go. Dimitri stumbled a bit before grumbling as Kevin walked down the stairs. I signaled Dimitri and he looked over. I gestured him to close and lock the door quietly. He smirked before doing so and then pushing something in front of the door to block it.

"Ooh! You are so sneaky. Kevin knows us well enough to know we aren't going to listen. So he's trying to take Haley out." Dimitri said, stalking over to me with such predator eyes which had me leaking.

He climbed on top of me, looking down with hunger. He put the chocolate syrup on the dresser before he dips down to lick my nipple and nibbles on it. I arch my back a bit, trying to get closer as a moan escapes me.

Oh god I haven't felt the sparks and tingles in a while. It just made everything more sensitive.

When he poured chocolate on my belly and licked it off, dipping his tongue in my belly button, I was a goner.

~~hey you guys ^_^ sorry if I haven't update in a thousand years and this is short but it's an update at least. I've been busy with problems, drama and school overload. hope you enjoy :, kbye~~