Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Riley's POV

"Mmm" I hummed as the sweetness of the chocolate and my mate's skin fills my taste buds. I poured chocolate on Dimitri's collarbone and licked it quickly.

His gentle hands caressed my back and ass cheeks before he squeezed it. I was feeling really needy and wanted it rough. Of course, I was too embarrassed to tell him that. I nipped at his neck and sucked on it, as he circled a finger around my pucker but not putting it in.

I whimpered and tried pushing my ass further down so he can put a finger in, but he just chuckled and continued teasing me. I detached my lips to his neck and saw my love bite big and clear as day on his neck. I smiled at my work.

All of a sudden, I was back to laying on my back and Dimitri hovering over me. He placed butterfly kisses next to my mouth, down my jaw and to my neck. That's when I decided to speak.

"Uh um d-Dimitri?" I said softly. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. Worried filled his eyes.

"What? Am I hurting you? Did I flip us around too fast? Maybe we shouldn-" I put a finger to his lips to cut him off and smiled.

"No you didn't hurt me. Don't worry." I stuttered over my next words. "I... Um... Iwantittobereallyroughandhotsex!" I said really quickly, my face hot and red as a tomato. Dimitri caught on to what I was saying and smirked.

"Hmmm, Riley wants to have really hot sex hm?" He teased as he smirked down at me before kissing my lips. He slipped his tongue in and we battled each other fiercely.

I wanted to have this, I do. But I feel like once we start, my mind will drift somewhere it's not suppose to. I mean, James scarred me probably for eternity. Which brings me to the next topic of 'is Dimitri ever going to change me if I asked him to?' Once that In mind, I slipped my tongue upwards to his fang and he bucked into me.

He managed to wrap one of his arms around me a bit tightly before moaning into my mouth. It was a loud one at that and I loved it. The last time we had sex was my first time and before I was taken so this was only the second time I did it with him.

I feel so bad that I made him upset, and worried and aggravated with everything that's going on. I want to plan a nice vacation and just get away for a while. I'll try to plan that.

We detached our lips and he goes down and nibbles on my ear. He unwinds his arm from around me and that's when I flip him around so he's laying on the bed. He lifts an eyebrow as I go down.

He tits his head back and moans when I close my mouth around the head of his penis. I go down on him at first and then speeds up, lips hitting his skin and light pubic hairs. I moaned, the vibration causing him to twitch and buck against me and making me gag.

I did it a few more times. I very lightly scraped my teeth against him and he dumped all of his contents down my throat. I swallowed and then shivered at the distaste. I looked up at him to see him hot, sweaty and worked up from what just happened. His hands were above his head, his chest rising and falling rapidly with a shine of sweat on his chest. His legs were spread open, like he was asking me to take him.

That made me smile. I slipped two fingers in my mouth and sucked on them. I made sure they were good and wet.

When he was still off guard, I did something I will probably regret or be happy about in my life.

I shoved a finger up his butt.

And right after, I smashed my lips to his, cutting off any protest he had even though he did growl and bite my lip hard.

"You owe me so much right now because you are lucky I didn't attack you. If it was anyone else, I would have ripped their heads off in a second." He growled while glaring at me through red eyes. I would have been scared if I wasn't already use to that. I just smirked at him.

I pushed his chest down so he laid back down and he did, still tense and glaring.

I didn't expect it to come to this but I couldn't help it. I want to see what it's like for Dimitri to get heated up when he's on the receiving end. Yes I still expect him to dominate me by the end of this but I want to try this out first.

I began to move one finger and he tensed up more.

"One time.." He seethed out. "One time just to get it out of your system." He groaned as I moved a bit faster. I added a second finger and he glared. I have never seemed him this mad at me, or maybe it's just the pain.

I knew I was doing something right when I curled my fingers a bit and he jerked and moaned a loud moan that shot pleasure straight to my lower region.

"W-wait, do t-that again." He said and I hinted a bit of desperation. I did it again and again a bit faster and did I get reactions out of him.

He moaned and groaned. He moved his hips with my fingers to get deeper and moved his hand to his hard penis before stroking it fast. It was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. He pulled at the bed sheets and then at his hair, looking desperate for release.

I took my fingers out of him and made him get himself in check before he opened his glazed, lustfilled eyes at me and crawled to me. His eyes were red and he looked really hungry. Something was different though.

He looked lost. Not himself.

I ran off the bed before he tried to dive for my neck, growling viciously.

~I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Missed me, I know you did :* didn't expect an update tonight did you? Not did you expect what just happened to happen :o my Riley. Thank all of you guys so much for your support. I came back and saw all of your guys comments and messages and they were all really sweet. <3 I'm going to be getting on meds soon :/ I decided to give it a shot to hopefully make me feel better. I also update I will never betray you so go check that out :) again, thanks for all of the support. Till the next chapter! ^_~ ~