Hello Creatures!!

Update 1/8/2017:

Yes yes, it has been too long for this story. (And that is me up top!) 😂 I have started this story in 2014 and look what it has become. I honestly did not think people would enjoy this story so much. I am currently going through comments and its sooooo many! I just wanted to tell all of you thank you so much. I know, there are LOTS of errors, random shit and just plain craziness but you guys still decided to read and decided to vote.

I dont want you guys to think that I've been ignoring you you or forgot about the story because I haven't. Its just REALLY hard to keep up with when every single day theres a bunch of comments coming in and focusing on my new stories and all this other shizz.

I don't know how you guys feel about it but its only a thought. I might be re-writing this story. The only reason its a thought is because of you guys and your love for this. Nothings going to change much. Ill probably add, take away, fix some errors here and there but you guys commented and voted so much, its hard to delete and write it over again.

Its not going to happen anytime soon obviously until Im done with His Stripper and probably I Will Never Betray You (which is on hold for now).

You guys should still go check those out and give it some love, ya feels? Lol 😂

But anyways, again, THANK YOU SO FUDGING MUCH for all the support on this story, it does mean alot. I love all my baby skittles and hope you guys stay you 😘

Thats all for now ✌

Ps: My birthday is on the 15th and I'm so scared!! I'm turning 20 😭 (no me gusta. I want to stay 4 for the rest of my life). ALSO CHECK OUT CHASING RAINBOWS. ITS NOT A STORY BUT YOU GUYS MIGHT BE INTERESTED. LET ME KNOW!!! ❤