Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

Riley's POV

I expected to be laying on a cold, hard ground. Bruised, hungry, very uncomfortable. But that wasn't the case. It felt really nice under me. warm, soft and supporting my back. That feeling soon went away and fear sky rocketed when I heard footsteps and my eyes snapped open, my automatic reaction was to get as far away from the person as possible. I pushed myself back and squeezed my eyes closed, screaming.

"No! No! Not again, don't...!" The footsteps suddenly halted and said something but I didn't hear over my thumping heartbeat and my anxiety. Another pair of footsteps immediately came over and wrapped their arms around me and that's when I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in the place I thought I was at. I looked up and saw Dimitri looking down at me, petting my hair.

"See. You're okay. You're safe." He murmured. I breathed easily, wrapping my arms around him tightly and looked to the side and saw Kevin looking a bit scared at my reaction. So if I'm here and James is gone... Then that means...

I lifted up my shirt and saw none other then the lump that formed.

"Holy shit!" I screamed. This was real. I started panicking . Males aren't suppose to get pregnant. I have a penis! Where does this come out of? It took a second to register where it actually does come out and I shook my head. Everything was too fast and I couldn't keep up. I suddenly felt really sick.

I covered my mouth and took a shaking breath. Dimitri ran me to the bathroom where I basically just dry heaved. I had nothing in my stomach so there was nothing to bring up. My stomach started hurting as I coughed and I didn't presume that as a good thing. Dimitri looked guilty and sad and I just wanted to wipe that look off his face. I laid at the toilet for a minute until Dimitri helped me up.

I needed food in me and a shower.

He led me back on the bed, and kissed my forehead.

"We will bring you some food. Is there anything you would like?" Kevin questioned as Dimitri continued to show me affection.

"Where's Haley?" I asked. Last time I talked to Haley was that fight and I got over it of course. I was somewhat warming up to Kevin and he showed me that he was trying. Of course, I wasn't going to admit that out loud. I want him to suffer a bit more.

"She's at school. Been a wreck since you came back." Kevin stated.

"How long have I been out?" I asked. The way he said it made it sound like I've been out for days. When he said a few hours, I relaxed a bit. Then I remembered. "Dimitri, what about you? Aren't you suppose to be working?" When he shook his head, I lifted a brow.

"I quit. I've been more worried about you and on top of that, a blood thirsty vampire in a place full of humans?" He looked at me with a small smile.

"Ah." I nodded. He exited the room to get me food in my stomach and I was left to my thoughts. Pregnant. With twins. I'm such a freak. I always knew I was but this just tops the cake. I can't continue school once it shows a lot. But then what about the bullies? They will surely hurt them. Well, if they aren't hurt already with James. That made me freeze.

What if they are hurt? Dead even? Surely a baby can't survive that much stress and abuse. I started to, once again, panic and get paranoid. I know it seems odd for a man to reproduce but now I feel as if, they are my reason to being here. Someone or someones actually want me here. My mood suddenly shifted. I started giggling a bit out of excitement. I felt really giddy.

I'm wanted. By people who aren't so judgmental but look at me with appreciation and adoration.

It feels so good. I rubbed both hands on my stomach and felt scars. I would stop, for them and Dimitri. I sat there for a moment and decided to talk to them. Yeah it sounded weird if someone walks past and hear you talking to yourself, but I know who I'm talking to. I hope they can hear me.

"Hey little ones." I sighed out as I laid on my back. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you okay? It's just going to be us against the world alright? Yeah. That would be nice." I looked up at the ceiling.

"I hope I'm included." Dimitri stated as he walked through the door with a tray full of food. My stomach growled viciously as I smelled the odor of Chinese food. My mind flashed to the force feeding and the names and I hesitated. I wanted to eat it but at the same time, I was rethinking.

The images kept replaying.

It wouldn't go away even when I shut my eyes.

I felt Dimitri grabbed my chin and tilted it. "Look at me Riley." He demanded. I peeked at him and I never seen so much emotions in his eyes. "Must we go through this again? I know it's a bit too soon but think about them." He put his hand on my tummy. "Everything's about them now. You must stay healthy and you can't stay healthy if you have an empty stomach." I stared into my eyes. "Do you understand me Riley?" He asked.

I nodded before I stared to pick up some lo mein and put some in my mouth, looking at him with a stare that said 'what are you waiting for?' And he smiled before eating some chicken and broccoli.

We chatted while eating. We avoided the subject of me being gone for 2 months.

After a while, the door opened and my twin hesitantly walked in with Kevin. I cleared my throat awkwardly as she just stood there and decided to cut the tension.

"Hey" I said as I looked at her. After that, tears immediately pooled in her eyes and fell. She ran to me and hugged me tightly, crying about how she's sorry about everything. I hugged her, rubbing her back and telling her that everything was alright.

Little did she know that her twin was a pregnant male.

~hey you guys. Sorry I didn't update the day I said I was. I'm EXTREMELY sick and my throbbing headache wouldn't let up. But I updated a chapter for you guys :x~