Chapter 31

Chapter 31

4 years later

Riley's POV

"Sebastian! Sebastian get over here!" I grabbed his arm. I started pulling him over to his crying sister who was in Dimitri's arms. I put him in front of her as Dimitri let her down. Her pale face was pink and wet from crying as snot ran down her nose.

I signed while saying to Sebastian, "Apologize to her. You don't pull her hair. I don't care how mad you are that she didn't share her crayons." After I finished signing, I gave him a look and crossed my arms.

He put his head down as he walked over to her. He balled up his fist and rubbed it against his chest in circles, telling her that he's sorry. He then pulled her into a hug and she stopped crying. Summer pulled out a red crayon and gave it to him.

"Good, now go play." I signed and said to both of them before they ran into the living room. I sighed as I rubbed my temples. They both were going through stages still.

At least they are over their terrible twos.

Tantrums everywhere.

Not to say that they still don't do that but it's a bit more easier as they grow up. They also have their ups and downs with each other. Like today for example.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around my tummy that is now starting to be see able.

Yes I am pregnant. Again.

We honestly didn't expect it but I'm not complaining. But I did tell him this will be the last. He thought I wasn't serious at first but when he knew I was serious, he pouted and said he wanted more.

I turned around and pecked him on the lips. He smirked and kissed my lips multiple times. His soft lips that I can never get over.

I pulled back when he tried to dive in again. "We have to make them dinner. Everyone is coming over." He groaned before nodding. He kissed me one last time before running to the kitchen. I shook my head, chuckling before following him.

For about an hour and a half, we prepared dinner since Kevin, Haley, Fred and a few people I made friends with at the baby shower are coming over along with my mom and her boyfriend. It was steamy in the kitchen and I was getting worn out.

"Go ahead and get boogs and butt butt for me. The dinner will be done in 2 minutes." Dimitri scooted me out of the kitchen and into the living room. I sighed before walking to wear they were sitting on the floor. Summer looked up and smiled while Sebastian had no idea I was there. That has been a bit of a problem.

We always have trouble getting his attention because of his hearing not to mention that he gets distracted easily. He almost got hit while walking into the street because he was following a butterfly around and we couldn't call him to come back.

I nearly had a damn heart attack.

I pulled out of my thoughts as Summer tapped Sebastian to get his attention. He looked up at her then at me when he noticed I was there.

"Dinners done. Do you want to eat?" I asked and signed, rubbing my tummy and gesturing to eat. They nodded before getting up and running to the dinner table just as the doorbell rang. I opened it quickly and Haley squealed before jumping into my arms.

"It's been forever baby bro!" She giggled as she got on her feet. I laughed and nodded as everyone else came in and I greeted them.

"Where are my grand babies at?!" My mother yelled and just then, Summer and Sebastian came running down the hall, hugging my mom. She picked both of them up before they all descended to the dining room where they found seats and gotten comfortable. Dimitri brought out the food and drinks before sitting down.

Dimitri spoke up, "I would like to thank all of you for coming. You guys have been there to support us and our children. We had our ups and downs but we made it and not to say there will be more adversities-," he held my hand tightly. "-but we will get through those as well. Lets enjoy."

That's when everyone dug in. Dimitri snuck a peek at me and winked before eating his dinner.

Its like I fell in love all over again.

~~ I know! I know! It's short, but that's another filler. The next chapter may be the last!!

GASP!!!

The next chapter is a sex scene and will be when Dimitri turns Riley into a vampire :3 omfg! can't wait!

I'm most likely making a sequel to this and it does have to do with Bassy <3 and his hardships.

Tell me what you guys think. Opinions. What the sequel should be about. What kind of hardships he face. Etc.

See you guys in the next/ last chapter <3 ----------->

Skittles out!~~