Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

Riley's POV:

I'm so tired.

Like really tired.

Just one more month and they will be out. I'm excited yet scared as hell.

I mean... I'm a man and going to give birth!

I'm currently back on the couch watching Black Butler like I did every day. I got into this routine because I'm too lazy to do anything else. I put salt and vinegar chip into my mouth and my eyes stay glued to the screen. I rub my swollen belly that is occupied by boogs and butt butt.

I start to feel one of them kick and jump a bit. I have a feeling it's boogs. She always had a more aggressive kick than butt butt. Just as Sebastian's suitcase opened and they showed Ceil curled up inside, Haley came downstairs and my eyes widened.

"Holy hell! How did he get in there?! I though he was dead!" I shouted out to Haley and she lifted a brow before rolling her eyes at the television screen.

"Kevin and I are going out for a bit to get some things alright?" She announced as Kevin came from down the hall. I nodded as I struggled to get up a bit before succeeding. She blew me a kiss and waved before they both exited. I sighed, not knowing what to do with life. Dimitri was off at work and Im stuck in here.

I walked into the kitchen and dug inside the fridge to see if we have anything to eat. I looked in the freezer and found white Oreo ice cream and took it out before grabbing a spoon and plopping my self back on the couch. I pressed play on Netflix while opening the ice cream tub and taking a big scoop.

I hummed to the beginning theme of season 2, Shiver by Gazette. It will be forever stuck in my head.

After 1-2 hours, I turned off the tv after another episode had ended. I decided to clean up. I vacuumed the floors and crumbs off the couch. I put all of the bags of chips away and the empty ones in the trash before doing the dishes.

As I was cleaning, I thought about the twins. The names and just them in general. I hope they look more like Dimitri. He has natural beautiful looks and they would make beautiful babies. I felt a jolt and took a deep breath before putting away the last dish.

Not too long after, the door bursted open and I screamed as a saw a bloodied Haley in his arms.

"Oh my god..." I ran to them as he placed her on the couch. "What happened?!?" Tears ran down my face as he started running around to get things.

He ignored me and grabbed towels. "Kevin!" He growled as he took off her shirt.

"She got hit by a car! Are you just going to stand there or help?!" He screamed, hands shaking and tears in his eyes.

"I-Ill call Dimitri. We have to get her to a hospital!" My body shook as I tried dialing his number and failed as I pressed random buttons.

"She's not going to make it in time..." He trailed off. He stroked her her before taking a deep breath, kissed her lips and went to her neck.

I shook my head but stopped myself from saying anything. I don't know what to think. This was the only way to save her. I sniffled as her bit into her and I had to look away from that. My body still shook at the thought of my sisters death and I couldn't get the image out of my head. I somehow managed to call Dimitri but I don't remember pressing the buttons.

It rang and then went to voicemail. I tried again- hey why is there blood on the floor? I looked at Kevin questionably as he was over Haley's body. Is he trying to wake her up?

Dimitri's voice rung in my ears as he greeted me sweetly. "Hey babe, I'm on my lunch break right now, what's up? Do you want me to come down there?" He asked.

"Kevin, Dimitri wants to know if he should come down. Stop trying to wake up Haley, she's sleeping." I whispered.

Kevin looked up questionably before it clicked. He licked Haley's neck closed before going over and grabbing the phone. "Dimitri, we have a big problem..." His voice trailed off as I focused the blood on his shirt. He snapped in my face. "Jesus, Riley's in shock." He said to the phone.

I felt wetness under me which snapped me back into reality. I looked down and it looked like water was under me.

"Dimitri, make that two problems..." Kevin stated, a hint of panic in his tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri's POV

The tires screeched as I drove up to the house.

I can't believe this is happening!

I heard commotion to see Haley awake and a vampire as she downed a bottle of blood while a sweaty, in pain Riley is on the couch.

I go over to him and nod at Kevin to go and handle Haley because she's still a newborn to the vampire life. I go up to Riley and kiss his forehead.

"Come on, we have to go to Michaels." I lifted him up as he sunk his nails into my arms.

"It hurts Demi. It really hurts." He whimpered as we slowly walked to the car. Kevin said he was going to meet up with us in a few. I place him in the car and go run to get my camera.

I'm definitely not going to miss up the opportunity to record this.

After a few minutes, we make our way to Michael's house. "You do know it's really early," I told Riley as he whimpers a bit. He nods and takes out his phone and puts it to his ear.

"Mommy? This is Riley....are you at Michael's?" He waited for a minute. "N-no I need you to come like right now... Because I'm going to be going into labor!" I heard a lot of screaming on the phone and then a click.

He tried breathing deeply but kept whimpering and holding onto one of my hands. We arrived at his house and he was already at the door, opening for us. We put him on a comfortable bed that was similar to a hospitals and all we had to do is wait.

~~OMG GUYS. It's been too long! I'm sowwy, my wattpad was acting up and I couldn't update and I was like crying because you guys wanted an update!! :'c but he is FINALLY at his labor part. Demi made sure to grab him camera. cx

I was in the middle between C section and giving anal birth but since he has 2, he's going to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have to wait till the next chapter! --->