Chapter 8

~hi there ladies and gents! I wants to tell you guys how I'm happy you guys are reading my story c': I wanted to suggest reading my other book called "I will never betray you" I have more confidence in that book then this one and hope you guys enjoy (/-\)~

Chapter 8

I stood up as I looked down at the floor, a bit embarrassed. I mean, who wouldn't be. Your crush just saw you on the floor plus he's my teacher and I didn't want to seem that way in front of him.

"So..." I played with my sleeves for a bit. "I'll just be heading back to c-" I was cut off by something that shocked me to this day.

Mr. Mendez

Was kissing

Me!

Whoa whoa whoa! That just through me completely off guard as I stumbled back. He pushed me against the lockers and locked lips with me. I mean, what would you do if your hot teacher started making out with you.

I mentally slapped myself and said fuck it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He put all these emotions into one kiss. Passion, desperation. Love. All for me.

His kisses got suddenly rougher, nipping and sucking on them. Our breathing got a big ragged but both of us didn't stop. Who knows when I'll have this moment again?

I pulled away a bit to breathe and he growled. He growled at me. It was the sexiest shit alive and I wrapped a leg around his hip, kissing him rougher. I felt hot all over. I felt bothered, in a sexual way. Holy shit, someone turned up the heat! He kisses my neck and then suddenly licked it.

"Please." My voice sounded desperate but I didn't even know what the hell I was pleading for. I just know I wanted him to do something. Mark his territory? Do something! He just continued to kiss and lick, teasing me to no end.

He pushed me into the staircase that no one really uses. I quickly ripped off his button up and felt his oh so sexy god body!

I must say, when I get heated like this, I'm a total Masocist. I love bondage, leather and a bit of pain. Just to play with them and get them wild up. I flicked one of his nipples and then grabbed it. His breathing picked up a bit. I grabbed it harder, twisted it a little and pulled and oh did I hear his voice come out.

He nipped at my neck, testing it. I started to feel little pricks like a needle on my neck and I bit my lip.

But then he pulled away and covered his mouth a bit. He closed his eyes to try and compose himself and I did the same, my mind clicking to what we just did. I mentally face palmed myself.

"S-sorry I just attacked you like that." He mumbled as he looked at the floor. I nodded that it was fine. He walked back up to me and kissed me again but more gentle and passionate.

"I really like you, even if people do say its wrong in this country. I would like to give us a try. You know, prove to you that we can have a good relationship." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck. I thought it over, thinking of the pros and cons. I mean, I didn't want to reject him. I like him, I do. But who would go out with me? I have a bunch of scars, I'm fat and not attractive. What does he see in me?

But then, what if I say yes? He will make me feel better. Wanted. Loved. To fill that empty void in me would be the best thing in the world. So I went with my gut instinct.

"Yes, I'll go out with you Dimitri Mendez."

And I was never more happy to see that bright smile on his beautiful face.

~Like I said guys, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!! I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THAT ONE! (/-;)/ desperation! *reaches for skittles*~