Chapter 18

~WARNING! There will be violent scenes and graphic language so be cautious of that! Readers who get offended easily can skip the second part of Riley's POV. You have been warned!~

Chapter 18:

Riley's POV

"James..." I whimpered out. His bloodshot eyes looked down at me and I have never been more terrified in my life.

"Hey rye rye. Long time no see huh?" He started walking towards me and I cowered more into Fred. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening!

"You stay away!" Fred yelled, holding me. James look pitifully at Fred.

"Now, didn't I tell you that you weren't suppose to speak back?" He said and Fred shrunk into the wall. James came over and unlocked the shackles and I went to crawl away but he grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me on the floor. I started kicking and screaming. I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"Come now Rye Rye. Time to catch up shall we?" He stated happily. I started hyperventilating as he dragged me into another room next to the basement and then shut the door. It was as big as the basement room, or just a bit smaller. There was a lot of things here. They had riding crops, handcuffs, tasers, clamps, cock rings, vibrators, whips and other BDSM objects. There was also syringes, scalpels, hardware tools, a metal table and different liquids in bottles, aligned.

Oh my god. Someone help.

James slammed me onto the metal table and my back ached a bit painfully. He strapped me down once again and hummed a small tune as he put on gloves and took out some scissors. He came back over and started cutting my shirt and taking off all of my clothing.

He hummed, thinking about something. "Hm, what shall we do first?" He smiled sweetly down at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri's POV

I paced back and forth trying to figure out something. There was nothing we could do with the storm not leading up. Haley came home 30 minutes ago. It has already been 2-3 hours since Riley was gone and we were all freaking out. I had no idea what we were going to do.

"We have to start somewhere. We can't just sit here. Do you know anyone that he even talked to besides you?" Kevin asked. Haley looked up at him.

"The only other person was Fred. We can start there" she stated, sniffling a bit and wiping her tears.

We all nodded and gathered out in the god awful blizzard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Riley's POV

I stood up against the hard wall, arms above my head as James laughed. My arms were chained and my face was against the sandpaper wall. I was breathing heavily, tears and snot running down my face. I briefly saw his arm go up and come back down before I felt the slap of the whip hit me once again. I screamed out and he laughed again.

" you want to leave me now you fat whore?! You want to run off with a fucking vampire?! Well not anymore!" He laughed while constantly whipping my back. I felt blood seep down as I cried some more. James let me down, making me fall on my back and i started to squirm uncomfortably. He tied my hands behind my back just in case.

James walked away for a minute. I heard something that sounded like a blender go off and then stop.

"You want to be a fat ass? Then eat like one!" He grabbed my hair and forced my mouth open. I saw a long, plastic tube in his hand and I started freaking out. I tried shutting my mouth but it was no use and my hands where tied still behind my back.

He forcefully shoved the tube down my throat making me gag and hard for me to even breathe. He then poured the blended food into the tube, force feeding me. It was the worst thing that I have ever experienced.

"I'm going to break you so bad, you won't even have a quick thought of leaving me again." James stated menacingly and he snatched the tube out of my body. I gasped and immediately turned over to vomit everything that was in my stomach along with blood. He kicked me to my side and pulled down his pants.

He had bent down and pulled my waist up and it clicked what he was going to do next.

"No.." I tried to get out but my busted up throat wouldn't let me speak. He started thrusting into me and I finally screamed. I kept screaming and thrashing but it only fueled him more. I glanced and saw that there was a camera filming this.

I screamed Fred's name.

I screamed Dimitri's name.

I screamed my twins name.

Hell, I even screamed for Kevin.

But nobody came. No one. By the time James was done and brought me back to the room where Fred was, I just laid there. In shock. My body was shaking as I just stared at one of the walls, not moving or doing anything. Fred managed to reach me and cradle me in his arms.

I felt used. Broken. And I was back to square one, probably even worse.

I wanted to just die.

~So sorry you guys. Don't hate me ;-; *hide behinds a packet of skittles*~