Chapter 9

~hey peeps. Sorry I haven't updated. My bestie was in the hospital! BUT! Hope you enjoy another chapter.~

Chapter 9

A week has passed that I have said yes to Mr. Mendez, or should I just say Dimitri. It was okay for the most part. We haven't really done anything but talk a bit since he was busy with work and I was busy with school. BUT! To tonight is Friday and I have a date!

I'm so freaking nervous. I don't know how long it's been since I went on a date. I'm currently at Fred's house because he knows how to dress.

That and the fact that my sister will kill me if she found out I'm dating my teacher.

He takes out a white button up, dressy shirt with black skinnies and white and black converses. I don't want to dress to fancy but not too laid back either. I have no idea where this man is taking me. I run into the bathroom, throwing off my clothes, jump in the shower for 5 minutes and gets dressed. I spray some axe all over and Fred drys my head with a towel.

He chuckles, "I've never seen you this excited in a while. Do I get to meet the lucky man that has you bouncing all over the place?" I nod and begin to explain some things I know about Dimitri and what he looks like.

"He sounds hot! I have to meet the mystery man!!" And just like that, the doorbell rings. I told him to meet me here so my twin wouldn't have suspicion. Fred scrambles down the steps before I do and when he opens the door a bit, I jump on his back. He wrestle a bit, trying to get to the door first. We stop suddenly when Dimitri peeks inside, staring at us, amusement in his eyes.

Fred stares at him in shock, nods and then pulls me to another room. He fans himself dramatically.

"Oh god, you are SO lucky. That's one hot mofo! He practically yells and I cover his mouth quickly. He pushes me out the room.

"Go go. Have fun you two." And with that, he pushes us out the house and slams the front door, but not before peeking in the blinds at us. I shake my head and chuckle a little.

"Sorry about that. He's very..."

"Energetic?"

I nod. "You can say that." I smile a bit, playing with my sleeves. That's when I checked him out though my drying hair, making sure I do it unnoticeably. Oh god, he was yummy.

He grabs my hand lightly and tingles erupt up my arm. He gently pulls me toward his Audi R8 Spyder and opens the door for me. I blush and gets in, buckling my seatbelt. Dimitri rushed to the driver side and started the car, backed out the driveway and started down the road. I kept thinking of places he would take me. I didn't want him to go all out for me.

I took a glance to see him, to see he was already looking at me and quickly looked back out of the window.

"Soooo... Where are we going?" I asked because we were surrounded by trees on both sides of the road. He didn't respond and kept driving, having a smirk on his face. I lifted a brow. Okaaaay?

After a while, we had stopped and he cut off the engine. I looked around and didn't see anything. He turned his body to me and stared at me for a bit. He looked beautiful, I'll admit that but this was kind of creeping me out. I stared back and then he spoke.

"C'mon. I know this may creep out since we are in the middle of nowhere but I know where I am." He exited the car and I followed. He held his hand out and I took it, following him wherever he went. We walked for a few and that's when I saw a blanket on a really high cliff with a basket and candles. In the distance, you can see a huge lake with the moon shining brightly and far away, you see city buildings.

It was amazing.

Dimitri saw my huge smile and smiled brightly as well. He led me to the blanket and we sat down.

"I wanted to go all out but then I thought we can do that later on in the future." He deep voice sounded a bit nervous. "I hope you like it."

I nodded. "It's really beautiful. Thank you." I looked out at the lake. He started taking out crab sticks, Mac and cheese and cold cut sandwiches if we are still hungry. Honestly, not to ruin the date, but I was hesitant. He still doesn't know about my eating problems.

I shook my head a little. This was for Dimitri. I'll just eat a bit so he won't worry.

An hour later, we are laughing and having a good time.

"I have to ask you a question" he tone had gotten serious. He looked at me then looked at the sea. He laid his head on his knees. I looked at him and nods.

"Do you believe mythical creatures?" He didn't look at me. I lifted my eyebrow and thought for a second. I believe that anything is possible honestly. That's just my opinion. I shrugged and voiced what I thought. He nodded and looked out in the distance for a bit longer.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him. He looked at me and what he said shocked me.

"Because...... Because I'm a vampire."

~thought it was over? Think again :D~

I stared at him in shock. I was thinking it over. I looked at all of him and he looked like an ordinary person. But... Even if he was, he is still the beautiful Dimitri Mendez that I have a crush on. My feelings for him are still the same.

"Can you prove it?"I asked softly. He flinched. He didn't expect me to ask that. After a while, he nodded. He handed me a crab stick and I was confused. I took it but once I did, I pricked myself and started bleeding a bit. He crawled towards me and grabbed my hand. His eye color turned a dark red and when he opened his mouth, I caught a glimpse of white, sharp fangs.

My eyes were saucers. Dimitri really was one. He sucked on my finger and I let out a breath. He closed his eyes and then licked the tip of my finger. Once he took it out his mouth, I like at it to see it healed. His eyes glowed for a second and then went back to the smokey grey ones.

He stared at me and I stared back. A vampire.