Chapter 27

~~hey! Another update :3 we have broke it down to two pairs. Either Sebastian and Summer or Angel and Arielle :O so far sebastian and summer was winning! Choose either one of these pairs!~~

Chapter 27

Riley's POV: (8 months into the pregnancy)

I groan as I open my eyes. The first thing I see is the ceiling to out new house and then my swollen belly that is now big as hell. I thought that 2-3 months ago it was bad but now it's huge.

I feel them constantly kicking in there and it feels so strange yet exciting. The cold space next to me and the shower running indicates that Dimitri is up. I groan again as I struggle to sit up but after a few seconds, I managed it. Well that took a lot out of me.

How can woman go through this?

I jolted up when I felt one of them kick. I breathed out and rubbed my stomach before deciding to go downstairs. I walk down the stairs step by step carefully and when I reached my last step, someone knocked on the door. I yawned, still tired before answering and seeing Haley and Kevin smile before taking a look at me.

"Hey, you look so worn out." Haley entered the half done house with Kevin following. There were still boxes laying around and covers on furniture. The living room wasn't done and we still needed to put some things down in the kitchen. The rooms that were done was our bedroom, the babies room and of course the bathroom which we didn't really need to do anything to along with the guest rooms.

"Yeah well they have been keeping me up a bit. What are you guys doing here?" I asked while hugging them both and giving my sister a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, we thought we would come by to see how you guys were doing." She shrugged and Dimitri decided to come down, bare chest had water streaming down that disappeared in his towel that was around his waist.

I had a sudden urge to lick it.

"Morning baby." He walked up to me and pecked me on the lips. "And morning boogs and butt-butt," he kissed my belly that was in the open.

Yes, we have nicknames that we call them for now. Boogs like boogers for the girl and butt butt for the boy. We are weird like that.

"Aren't you guys suppose to be getting ready for school?" I asked them. Haley shrugged while Kevin scratched the back of his head.

"We decided that we aren't going this whole week so we can look after you while Dimitri goes to school. You need someone to watch after you." Kevin announced and Haley nodded.

"It's alright, I'll just tell then its family problems ag-" I cut him and shook my head.

"You missed too much work, Demi. How are we going to live in this house if none of us works?" I asked. Of course we still had money left because of the baby shower but that will not last us forever. Dimitri sighed and nodded while giving my forehead a kiss and went upstairs to change.

I honestly didn't want him to leave either but he needs to work.

He comes downstairs after a few of lazing around. He sits down at the kitchen table, pulling me towards him to sit on his lap. The cuts his neck and my stomach growls. I lap up some blood before sucking on his neck, taking a lot more in and calming the babies. I started getting horny and rubbed myself against him. He cupped one of my butt cheeks while holding the back of my neck with the other.

He pushed his hips up a bit to grind us together better. His breathing got a bit heavy.

"Do I have to go to work? We can stay here." He stated as I pushed my butt down on his crotch.

I detached my lips for a quick minute. "We can just have a quickie but you still need to go to work." I said, my breathing a bit heavy from not coming up for oxygen. He groaned and picked me up, taking us upstairs a bit fast but not to hurt me.

"You guys can help yourself to anything!" Dimitri yelled before slamming and locking the door, laying me on the bed. He undressed quickly and once he was on the bed, I ran my hand all over his chest and shoulders. He took off my sweatpants quickly and touched me for a bit.

I don't how long it's been cause something always had to interrupt us before we do something. He spit on his hand lubed up his penis. He laid back and I crawled on top of him. I turned so my back was facing him and he held my butt cheeks open. I would be blushing if I wasn't so horny and not thinking about anything except waiting for him to shove his cock in me.

I groaned a bit, while waiting and pinched his nipple. He hissed and that done it. He shoved in really fast and hard and I cried out in pain and pleasure. He let out a shaky, loud breath rubbing my hips and back.

"Your so tight...shit.." Dimitri said, sounding a bit strained. I started to move and he moaned. He held my swollen stomach while helping me go up and down. I wanted this to last long. We savored each other as sweat broke out and all we heard was skin slapping together and our moans radiating around the room.

I leaned back and laid my back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my chest and bent his knees before thrusting up really fast. He hit that bundle of nerves and I jumped, moaning way too loud. I reached back and grab two fist full of hair. He moaned and kissed my neck, biting gently on it.

He grabbed my leg and we laid on our side before thrusting in and out. He supported my stomach and held in gently before slowing down, thrusting in and out a bit slow. He pecked me on my shoulder multiple times.

"I love you." He whispered. I groan as I get close to my climax.

"I-I love Y-you too." I panted out as my legs shake. "Oh god." I moan out when he brushes against that spot. He speeds up and we both are close.

So so close...

Then someone knocks on the door.

Haley's voice rings through the door. "Dimitri you have to go."

He growls and ignores her, still trying to find his release. He slams into me more as she keeps attempting to get him to leave. After a minute, he growls again and throws something that happens to be a dildo from under the bed at the door. I whine as he stopped right when I was about to burst.

He looks at me and goes between my legs, chuckling at my whines before going back in to finish what both of us started.

Our bubble of pleasure was back and Haley finally left us alone. Dimitri thrusted fast as he kept hitting the bundle of nerves until I spilled all over both of us. I arched my back a bit as the orgasm shook my whole body. I felt his hot seed spill inside me as he finished off.

We laid there panting and coming down from our adrenaline rush. I was sapped of any energy left and fell asleep with Dimitri kissing my forehead.

~~ending it right there. Wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to you guys and I give all my love out to anyone whose family is in the military <3 until next chapter :3~~