Chapter 32 [Epilogue]

~~ Questions: Who or what should be Sebastians mate? (If he has any)

Should Summer be gay, straight, bi, transgender, ect.?

Give me more options guys :* <3 now on with the story~~

Epilogue :O

Dimitri's POV

"Don't worry about it guys, I'll have them in bed before you come back. Now go go." Haley pushed us out of the door. I saw Sebastian peek from behind her leg, lip trembling. He hates when we aren't at home even if its just to walk outside for two seconds. Unlike Summer who giggles and tells us "bye bye."

"I'll be right back okay? You be good to auntie Haley," I signed to Sebastian before blowing him a kiss. He nods before running back into the house. Tonight was the night that I make Riley a vampire.

Being nervous was an understatement.

I was fucking terrified. What if it goes wrong? I inject the poison and it kills him instead of turning him? He turns into a vampire and goes blood crazy? All of these possibilities that I didn't want to happen.

When I explained to him during another argument, he said that we should still try. So now here we are.

"Call me if anything happens." I stated as I took Riley's hand. Haley waved before closing the door.

I pulled Riley to me, wrapping an arm around him before kissing him on the cheek.

I chuckled as he turned red.

I know exactly where to take him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I looked around as I came into view of a similar beach. I looked around a bit more and it clicked where I was. I giggled as I turned around and jumped on Dimitri, kissing all over his face before smashing my lips to his.

"So you recognized this place hm?" He chuckled and mumbled, trying to talk with my lips to his.

"Shut up and kiss me." I stated before diving back, sucking faces with him. I remembered it all clearly, where I wouldn't get in the water because of my insecurities and body, but he helped me. Help me to gain my confidence back. Yeah, it took 4 years and two kids and their are some days where I wouldn't feel like eating but Demi helps me through it all. Like he has been.

I'm honestly thankful for when he told me to stay after class with him. Thankful that I fell in the hallway and he was there. Thankful that even though life sucked to the fullest, it did a 180 and gave me everything I had wished for.

Kids. A mate. Things and people that were surrounded by good vibes and didn't want to make me kill myself.

Dimitri laid me in the sand, looking down at me. "What are you thinking about?" He lifted a brow.

"How much I love you. How far we came and how you helped me through everything." I looked him in his grey eyes that I knew so well. The brightness that radiated off of them was blinding but in a good way, of course.

"We'll, I love you. And our journey doesn't end now. We still have ways to go. We have forever. Me and you baby. And the kids of course." He smirked before kissing me gently on the lips.

"Do you think Sebastian will be okay? His hearing hasn't changed at all on top of being distracted all the time." I voiced my worry. We try to keep a close eye on him and his hearing but Michael just says the same thing which is that "since he's half vampire, over time, his hearing should come back. It just takes time." My love won't change for him, I'm just worried about what will happen to him in the future.