4.1 Phantom Traveler

Third Person POV

Scarlett and Dean were sleeping on the beds in the motel room. Scarlett slept on her bed and Dean was slept on the other bed on his stomach. As the door opened, Dean opened his eyes and reached under the his pillow to grab his knife. As he turned to look, he saw Sam, carrying coffee and pastries.

"Morning, sunshine," Sam comment in a low tone, aware of their little sister sleeping on her bed. "What time is it?" Dean asked in a low tone. "Uh, it's about five forty-five," Sam replied in a low tone. "In the morning?" Dean groaned. "Yep," Sam said in a low tone.

"Where does the day go?" Dean asked himself as he sat up. He looked at Sam. "Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked. "Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours," Sam said. "Liar. 'Cause I was up at 3, and you were watching a George Foreman infomercial," Dean said. "Hey, what can I say? It's riveting TV," Sam said.

"When was the last time you got a good night's sleep?" Dean asked. "I don't know, a little while, I guess. It's not a big deal," Sam said. "Yeah, it is," Dean said. Sam let out a sigh, "Look --"

He was cut off by Scarlett groaning as she woke up. "Morning," Sam told her. Scarlett groaned. "Early. Sleep," She said and covered herself with a blanket over her head. Sam and Dean chuckled. Sam turned back to Dean. "Look, I appreciate your concern --"

"Oh, I'm not concerned about you," Dean cut him off. "It's your job to keep Scar's and my ass alive, so we need you sharp."

Sam shrugged before Scarlett pulled off the blanket from her head and looked at him. "Do you still having nightmares about Jess?" She asked. Sam sighed and sat on her bed, and handed a coffee to Dean and a Choco to Scarlett as he spoke, "Yeah. But it's not just her. It's everything. I just forgot, you know? This job. It gets to you."

Scarlett took a sip of the Choco. "You can't let it. You can't bring it home like that," Dean said and then took a sip from his coffee. "So, what? All this it . . . never keeps you up at night?" Sam asked Dean.

Dean shook his head and Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Never? You're never afraid?" Sam asked. "No, not really," Dean said. "Yeah right," Scarlett mumbled. Dean shot her a look, "Really," He said. Scarlett shook her head while Sam gave a little chuckle. He reached under Dean's pillow to pull out a large hunting knife and hold it up as evidence.

Dean took the knife back. "That's not fear. That is precaution," He said and Scarlett rolled her eyes again. "All right, whatever. I'm too tired to argue," Sam said as Scarlett put her Choco on the table between her and Dean. Dean's phone ring and he answered it, "Hello?"

"Dean, it's, uh, it's Jerry Panowski. You and your dad helped me out a couple years back," The man, Jerry said on the other line. "Oh, right, yeah. Up in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, the poltergeist thing. It's not back, is it?" Dean asked.

"No. No. Thank god, no. But it's something else, and . . . uh, I think it could be a lot worse," Jerry said. "What is it?" Dean asked. "Can we talk in person?" Jerry asked. Dean looked at Scarlett and Sam before he replied, "Sure."

...................

Scarlett POV
After Dean told me and Sam about his call from a guy name Jerry, me and my brothers drove to the hangar were Jerry asked to meet.

"Thanks for making the trip so quick," Jerry said as me, Sam and Dean walked behind him. "I ought to be doing you guys a favor, not the other way around." Then looked at me and Sam. "Dean and your Dad really helped me out."