13.2 The Same Truck

After a little while, Sam and Dean came back. "Hey, how was it?" I asked from my spot on my bed as Dean walked to the table. I smirked, knowing he wanted to see if his pie was still here. "I took only a piece," I said.

"We talked to Ron and his friend. They said that back in the '60s there was a string of deaths. Black men. Story goes, they disappeared in a big, nasty, black truck," Sam explained.

"Who was the guy? Did the police ever catch him?" I asked as Dean came over and took off his jacket. "Nope. Never found him," Dean said. Sam sighed as he took off his jacket. "They said that they not even sure they even really looked. There was a time, the town wasn't too friendly to all it's citzens," Sam said.

I sighed. "So what now?" I asked. "I'm gonna change and head to Cassie's. Talk with her about this," Dean said and I nodded before he walked to the bathroom. "I think you and I are gonna see him tomorrow," I said to Sam and he chuckled.

I walked to the table and took Dean's pie. I smirked and looked at Sam. He raised an eyebrow and I shrugged, "Hey, he isn't going to eat it, he's going to Cassie," I pointed out. He chuckled and shook his head as I walked with the pie to my bed.

Soon Dean came back to the room. "I'm going," He said and looked at me, "Don't touch my pie." I glanced at Sam, who was trying to hid his smirk but failed. I looked at Dean and moved away slightly, shoving the box that the pie was in.

He frowned and walked over to it as I moved to Sam's side. He grabbed the box and looked at me, showing the box completely empty. "Oops?" I said with a shy smile as I gave a small shrug.

"Oops?" He repeated and dropped the box on the bed. "Oops?" He ran to me but I ran away. "Sam, help!" I called but Sam just laughed. Dean caught me and tackled me to my bed, and started to tickle me, "I'll show you 'Oops'," He said and I laughed. "Stop," I begged, laughing. "Sam, help."

Sam came over but he didn't helped me. No! He helped Dean! He started to tickle me too. "No! Stop!" I laughed. "Are you gonna buy me a pie?" Dean asked, more like demanded. "Never," I said between giggling. "Then, we are not going to stop," He said as he started to tickle me again with Sam.

"No!" I laughed. "Okay, okay, you win!" They stopped and I caught a breath as I giggled. "Now, I'm going and when I'll come back, there better be a pie waiting for me on the table," Dean said and walked to the door. "See you tomorrow," I said, smirking and Sam did the same.

Dean gave me a look, "Shut your face," He said and opened the door as I laughed and he walked out.

...................

I woke up the next day by Sam, shaking me up gently. "Scar." I sighed, it was like it's his job to wake me up. "Mmmmm," That was all I could say. "It's time to wake up," He said and I sighed tiredly. "I'm up, I'm up," I said and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

I looked around to find Dean but he wasn't here. I frowned and looked at Sam, "He didn't show up last night," He said and I smirked. "I guess he and Cassie work things out," I said. "Finally!"

He chuckled, shaking his head. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After that I got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom. "Hey, we need to go," Sam said. "Where?" I asked, frowning. "There was another victim. Mayor Todd was killed a few hours ago," He said.

"What?" I asked, confused. "Yeah, I'm gonna call Dean," Sam said and put on his jacket. "Come on." We walked out of the hotel room.