18.1 Something Wicked

It's been three weeks since meeting Ed and Harry and since then, Dean kept his promise to teach me how to drive. And what am I doing right now? Driving!

For the last three weeks, both Dean and Sam taught me but I'm still learning, but Dean, being the "responsible" brother that he always was, thought I should drive the Impala this time as we were heading to another town for a case.

And can you believe that? Dean Winchester letting me drive his Impala! Sam didn't thought it was a good idea but Dean thought I should, so who am I to say no to something like that, huh?

Dad had sent us more coordinates for the case, he wanted us to check it out. Sam didn't look convinced that something was wrong in the town though.

Dean was sitting at the passenger seat while Sam was at the back seat. "Yeah. You probably missed something, that's what," Dean said.

"Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" Sam said. "Yeah, I double checked. It's Fitchburg, Wisconson. Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important Sammy," Dean said.

"Well I'm telling you I looked and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing. If Dad's sending us hunting for something I don't know what," Sam said, getting frustrated.

"Maybe he's going to meet us there," I spoke, shrugging. "Yeah. Cause he's been so easy to find up to this point," He said sarcastically.

"You're a real smart ass you know that? Don't worry I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing," Dean said, turning slightly to look at our brother. "Yeah? What makes you so sure?" Sam asked.

"Cause I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right," Dean said. I frowned and glanced at Dean as Sam lent forward, looking at him as well, "No it doesn't," We both said at the same time.

"It totally does," Dean said. I scoffed as I looked back at the road, "Please, between you and me; I'm right more times then you are, Granny," I said. Sam laughed and Dean gave me a glare, "Hey, one more word, you gonna pull over and never drive my Baby again," He warned and I smirked, "Yeah, right."

Soon, we made it to Fitchburg. I pulled over at the main street and Dean went to grabbed us something to drink while Sam and I were leaning against the Impala. Our gazes were locked onto the playground in front of us.

"Well," Dean started, coming to stand next to me as he handed us our drinks. "The waitress thinks the local freemasons are up to something sneaky but other than that no one's heard about anything freaky going on."

"Dean, you got the time?" I asked as he walked to the passenger door but stopped. He glanced at his watch and then back at me, "Ten after Four. Why?"

"What's wrong with this picture?" Sam asked, indicating ahead of us. The playground was deserted, only single girl was climbing around.

"School's out isn't it?" Dean asked. "Yeah," I agreed, nodding my head. "So where is everybody? This place should be crawling with kids right now." Dean went to go talk with the mother of the girl and after that he told us bout some kids got sick and they were at the hospital.

We went to the hospital and walked inside, "I'm gonna go ahead," I said and Dean nodded as Sam looked at his fake ID. "Dude. Dude I am not using this ID," Sam said to Dean as I walked ahead. I waited for them at the stairs.