15.3 Hunt

Scarlett POV
Sam and I were sitting in our cages in silence when the two men brought a young lady in and threw her into the cage where Jenkins once was. The lady started groaning, sitting up and rubbing her head.

"You alright?" I asked softly. She looked between me and Sam. "Are you Sam and Scarlett Winchester?" She asked and my eyes grow wide. How did she knew our names?

"Yeah," Sam replied. "Your, uh, your cousin's looking for you two," Sam replied. I smiled. "Thank God. Where is he?" Sam asked, sighing in relief.

"I, uh -- I cuffed him to my car," She replied. I sighed deeply and rubbed my eyes. The door opened and someone walked in but none of us could see who it was. The person stepped over to our view.

"Sam? Scar?" It was Dean! We both smiled at him. He ran over and stood between our cages, "Are you two hurt?" I shook my head as Sam replied, "No." Dean's fingers were on our cages and he hit them with a smile, "Damn, it's good to see you."

"How did you get out of the cuffs?" The lady asked and Dean turned around to see her. "Oh, I know a trick or two," He said, smirking and then turned back to us. "Alright," He said and moved to the door of Sam's cage and looked at the locks.

"Oh," He said and moved to my cage and saw the same locks, "These locks look like they're gonna be a bitch." I pointed to the control panel, "There's some kind of automatic control right there."

"Have you seen 'em?" Dean asked. "Yeah. Dude, they're just people," Sam comment. "And they jumped you?" Dean asked and glanced at me. "Seriously? On both of you?" He shook his head and teased, "Must be gettin' a little rusty there, kids." He walked over to the control panel and started to try different buttons. "What do they want?"

"We don't know. They let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me," Sam said. "Well, that's the point. You know," Dean said and glanced at the lady before back at us, "With our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, they're just crazy."

He walked to the lady's cage, "See anything else out there?" I asked. "Uh, he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. Plates from all over, so I'm thinkin' when they take someone, they take their car, too," He replied.

"Did you see a black Mustang out there? About ten years old?" The lady asked. "Yeah, actually, I did," Dean replied, frowning. She looked sad and I frowned. "Your brother's?" Dean asked and she nodded. "I'm sorry. Let's get you guys out of here, then we'll take care of those bastards." He pointed to the control panel, "This thing takes a key. Key?"

"We don't know," Sam said as I shook my head. "Alright, I better go find it," Dean said and walked to the door. "Hey," I called and he stopped and turned around, "Be careful." He smirked, "As always, Munchkin." With that he left.

Not long after Dean left to find the key, one of the men came. He walked over to the control panel. He inserted the key and twisted it. "What are you doing?" Sam asked. The door to his cage unlocked and the man walked towards him. "Sam!" I yelled. The man opened the cage door and aimed his rifle on Sam.

"Hey!" The lady yelled. Sam throw the bracket on the man as he shoot and he missed. I saw Sam and the man both out of the cage. Sam was on top of the man. He grabbed the rifle and hit him in the face with it three times. The man collapsed on the floor and Sam tried to fire the rifle, but it didn't work.

"Damn," He said as he dropped the rifle. He used the key and my cage opened and so did the lady's. We stepped out, "Come on," Sam said as I helped him take the man to his cage and locked him there.

"Scar, go find Dean," Sam said as I handed him the keys. I nodded and went to the door. I rushed outside and ran to the back when I saw the other man and an older man running outside the house.

I waited until I saw they getting into the barn. I ran to the house and got inside just in time to see Dean getting tackled to the ground by a 12 years old girl?!

I raised an eyebrow and he pushed her off. I grabbed her as Dean got up. We both hold her, "Let me go! Let me go!" She screamed.

"Come on," Dean said and we took her to a closet. We throw her in and closed the door behind her. I locked it and she pounded against the wood.

"Damn," Dean muttered. "So, you got beat by a little girl?" I teased. "Shut your face, I wasn't beat by a girl," He said and I giggled.

"Okay, you just keep telling yourself that," I said, smirking. "Looks like she know how to fight. A little." He gave a small nod as the front door brushed open. Sam ran inside. "Hey, you guys okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," Dean said. "You just missed some fight," I said, smirking and Dean glared at me but I saw a small smirk on his lips. "Where's the cop?" I asked Sam. "She's at the barn with the Dad," He replied.

Then, we heard a gun shoot. We all looked at each other and then ran outside. We saw the lady, walking out the barn. "Where's the girl?" She asked.

"Locked her in a closet," Dean replied. "What about the Dad?" She took a deep breath, "Shot. Trying to escape," She replied and we exchanged glances.

We all walked back to the house and grab our things. "I think the car's at the police station," Dean said as he, Sam and I walked away from the house as the lady, Kathleen, followed behind us.

We stopped and turned to her, "So, state police and the FBI are gonna be here within the hour. They're gonna wanna talk to you," She said. "I suggest that you're both long gone by then."

I smiled. "Thanks," Dean said. "Hey, listen, I don't mean to press our luck, but we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Think we could catch a ride?"

"Start walking. Duck if you see a squad car," She said and I giggled. "Sounds great to me. Thanks," Sam said with a smile. "Listen, uh . . . I'm sorry about your brother," Dean said softly.

"Thank you," She said, her voice broke slightly. She looked away as she teared up and looked at us, "It was really hard not knowing what happened to him. I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth -- but it isn't really."

I stared at her sadly before pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back and after a moment we pulled away, tears in her eyes. "Anyway, you should go," She said. Me and my brothers nodded and began to walk away.

"Never do that again," Dean spoke. "Do what?" I asked. "Go missin' like that," He said. Sam laughed, "You were worried about us."

"All I'm sayin' is, you vanish like that again, I'm not lookin' for ya," Dean said but Sam and I knew he was joking. "Sure, you won't," I said, smirking. "I'm not," Dean said and Sam and I chuckled.

"So, you got sidelined by a 12 year old girl, huh?" Sam asked. "You told him?" Dean asked me. I smiled and shrugged while Sam laughed. "Oh, shut up," Dean said.

"Just sayin', gettin' rusty there, kiddo," Sam mocked. "Shut up," Dean said, chuckling and Sam and I laughed.