Sketchy

A/N: Hello all. Thanks again for waiting.

The attached image is the type of hairstyle Lillian usually wears, and sometimes does variations off of it. I couldn't find an image on Google of exactly what I wanted so I did it on my cousin.

Shoot me a comment to let me know what you think!

Enjoy the chapter!

- TAAF_

Lillian's POV

Waking up in the loft of the barn, which was my new bedroom since we moved, was still taking some getting used to.

Despite only having spent a few nights up in the space I could now call my own, I was loving it.

Being outside was my favourite place to be, be it on top of a building or the in middle of the woods, and living up in the loft, the air was always fresh.

Upon rising from my position in bed, I noticed a vibrant pink sticky-note on the door of the loft that led down the stairs. I curled my fingers under it, pinching the bright paper before peeling it off the solid wood door.

Dad had left me a note, that read:

O and G were fine this morning, I turned them back out. Everyone has been fed.

Love Dad

The scrawl of my father brought a smile to my face, as I deposited the note on my desk near the sliding barn door, sort of close to my bed.

I proceeded to slide my bare feet across the smooth wood toward the one end of the loft, the one my bed was closest to, before unlatching the sliding door, to pull it open and let in some sun as well as even more fresh air.

I smiled as wide as my mouth went, and inhaled enough air to fill my lungs to their fullest capacity.

What a way to start a day.

Originally the sliding door, with no railing, had been used to throw hay down to the ground, as that is what the loft was once used for.

Up until my grandfather had it renovated into living space for his ranch hand William, complete with a separate bathroom, the loft had been full of hay. Now, instead we kept an entire box-stall full of hay below my feet.

Before Rosie or I were born, my mother lived here in Beacon Hills with her mom and dad, my grandparents.

When my mother met my father years before, she moved to Durham with him where they got married and had me and Rosie.

My grandfather stayed living on the property even after my grandmother died when I was ten, alone, before he died of a heart attack.

Because William went out one night, leaving my grandfather by himself out here, he didn't have help and died of a heart attack.

I loved my grandfather so much, and now he was gone.

I did my best not to think about it.

After getting dressed in leggings and a loose lilac tank top I set about doing my hair in one of my favourite braided ponytails, before I went into town to check out a gym in town. 

The gym I wanted to check out was quite close to the vet clinic I was supposed to start working at tomorrow.

Scott also had a part-time job there; he was the one who told me about the clinic.