P R O L O G U E

"No matter what my heart will be forever yours and I will fight until the day I see you once again."

Snowflakes fell on the sky as it was visible from the window panels, a girl with white hair smiled brightly when she saw a pure, white snow.

"Mom, Dad, take a look. There are lots of snow outside!" she said cheerfully as she leaned her bare hands against the window.

"Speaking of snow, there's a christmas parade at the town...How about we go there and watch, Darling?" her mother said as she turned to her husband with a grin.

"Oh, that's a great idea! Honey, go and get changed, you too, Shiro!" her father beamed as all of them get ready their coats and scarfs.

After some minutes past, they went out of the house and walked together to the town that is expected to be crowded and filled with people.

"Look at the people, this up coming parade is really a huge hit!"

"Tell me about it, Shiro-chan, stay close to mother."

They passed through the streets that was crowded with civilians such as themselves, but you could see smiles on each person's faces...it's winter after all, they would spent it with their loves one together.

Then they reached the parade just in time, the lights illuminated the audience eyes as they gawked happily while watching throughout the parade.

"Wow, they're so amazing!" Shiro beamed happily while pointing at the circus troupes performing.

The places was crowded of people that people can easily be washed off the huge numbers of people there, Shiro tripped and was caused to be apart with her parents because of the crowd.

"E-Excuse me...ouch," she was bumped with a tall male and was forced to leave the crowd, now that she was outside the crowd.

She was lost, not knowing where her parents is, now she was stuck in the coldness of the winter night. Since she was lost, she decided to wander off for awhile, after walking aimlessly, she spotted a park that was covered with snow.

"How pretty," she mumbled while staring at the snowflakes that quietly landed on her small palm.

Since she was finally surrounded with a huge pile of snow, she decided to create a snowman for the time being.

"I made it, my first snowman!" she stared at the snowman in front of her and squealed delightedly.

But her happiness shattered when someone accidentally stepped on her first hand made snowman, it made her gasped as she looked up and saw her culprit.

"Oh, my bad...I didn't know you were making a snowman."

Tears silently fell on the floor as the person who stepped on her snowman grew panicked in why she started crying.

"Uwaah! My snowman!"

"H-Hey, don't cry! I-I didn't mean to step on it!"