E P I L O G U E

"No matter what my heart will be forever yours and I will fight until the day I see you once again."

4 months had passed since the battle in Nagoya broke in through a war, time passed by as everyone has finally chilled down and was ready to start another riot once again.

The vampire city in Japan was in the Vampire Extermination Unit's complete control, they were able to grab a hold of them thanks to the Lieutenant General, Hiragi Kureto.

"Kureto-sama! We're ready to advance!" Aoi reported as the black haired male began to war towards the aircraft warship while smirking.

"Okay, it's time to to." Guren says.

At the same time, some Noble vampires awaited for a Progenitor's arrival who was inside the airship, tons of Vampire back-ups came to the rescue, to take part of the game.

A notable highly noble vampire came out as the vampires who were awaiting them bowed dow gracefully an out of respect.

"This is going to be even more interesting."

**************

Meanwhile, Yuu and the others managed to survive from the war successfully. His friends went out of the abandoned house they stayed in with their bags of clothing and weapons.

"Is this it?" Akaru asked.

"Yes!" Yoichi replied after placing the bag on the ground.

"Where are they?" Kimizuki asked.

"They should come any minute." Shinoa says as Mitsuba walked ahead of her nonchalantly.

Then the door of the house creaked open as the others turned around and saw Yuu and Mika walking out of the storage house.

"You're late!" Kimizuki yelled.

"No, you guys are just rushing." Mika says as he begun to walk out of the place, but before he could clearly leave, he turned around and saw his best friend praying in front of a certain girl's photograph.

"Yuu-chan, let's go." he says as the black haired guy took one last glance before standing up and grab the picture frame, he stuffed it inside his bag after praying for it.

Ever since they came here in this decent place to hideaway, he started praying for Shiro's soul to rest in peace who passed away four months ago from the tragedy.

For the first few weeks after her death, he was drown in deep emptiness and would always cry with the little things that made him remember her.

He regretted not being able to save the one that he loves the most, he was pathetically weak back then, or was he thought. So he trained in the past few months in order to go stronger.

'We're going now, Shiro...' he thought to himself as he stood up.

Yuu came afterwards with his packed clothes stuffed in his bag and his weapon in his palm. Mika placed down his stuff on the ground.