23| Possessiveness

Y U U I C H I R O U

I felt something curled near my chest as darkness still filled my vision, slowly, light appeared in my eyes as I opened it and saw a familiar face.

The first thing that I saw after I woke up was Shiro's face who's sleeping peacefully, her hair was all over the pillows and white sheets, that's when it hit me, I was hugging her...!

My cheeks erupted as I hurriedly took back my arm that was leisurely placed on her waist, it looks like I was the one who pulled her in and hugged her.

Oh, whatever. My hands trailed on her white hair as it felt so smooth and silky, I felt my lips curved in a smile as the thought of waking up first in the morning seeing her face was a bliss.

"Shiro," i said and started shaking her, she groaned a bit. "wake up..." then she shifted and turned around, now her back was facing me. "five more minutes...please." she mumbled.

I snickered, "not gonna happen," i said as I began to shake her up until she's wide awake. Finally, her eyes were open as she sat up on the mattress.

"Ohayou, Yuu."she groggily greeted me while rubbing her eye, "Ohayou." then she let out a yawn.

"Did you sleep well?" i asked as she nodded, "ah...since I finally have returned, I have to report to Guren-san and Yamada-sensei." she mumbled.

"Guren?" i asked as she nodded, "I bet their worried...now that it reminds me, Akaru-kun was bit by the vampires." she mumbled to herself, then she stood up and jumped down the floor.

"Tsk. You're going to visit that guy?"

"Yeah, why are you pissed?"

I turned my head the other side, "i'm not pissed." i heard her sighed and began to walk out of the room.

Just what is Akaru to her anyways?

I shrugged the thought as I grabbed my towel, and lazily walked out of the room. Yawning tiredly, I reached the bathroom, about to take a bath.

I entered the room as I felt the rinsing of the water clattering on the ground, before I could react, the bathroom curtains opened as I saw Shiro, taking a bath while her eyes on me. My cheeks erupted at the sight.

Her hair was soaked by the shower as her eyes widend in the sight of me, "G-GET OUT!" she yelled while hugging herself protectively.

Hurriedly, I ran out of the bathroom, "S-Sorry!" i yelled as I closed the door behind my back. Even though I was already outside, I could still feel my cheeks burning, flustered.

'Damn, I didn't think she was taking a shower..!' i though, still mortified.

>>Time Skip>>

Once we finished what we have to do, during the process, we were in silence. I could see that Shiro is embarrassed, it's also embarrassing for me too. 

"Shiro?" i started as the silence broke, "y-yes?" she stuttered while looking at me, blushing.

"Sorry about earlier, I thought that you were cooking so I..." i trailed off while brushing my hair with my fingers, Trying to cover my blushing face.

"I-It's fine...I know that you didn't did it in purpose!" she said while waving her hands and smiling.

"Where are you heading it? I'll walk you there." i offered, "thanks for the offer but, Yamada-sensei doesn't take any visitors, sorry." she said.