10| This is War

M I K A E L A

"Today we've gathered all nobles with the progenitor's blood for one reason and that is threat!" i stood at the back seat, away from the one who was announcing.

"There is a human organization called the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, they are killing our brothers, expanding their territory, and flirting with the forbidden enchantment as they desire."

'Human organization, huh? That sounds danger itself...' I thought as I continued listening to the female vampire who was announcing.

I turned to see the vampire who killed my family, it was him, Ferid, he just wave at me as I adverted my gaze away and continued listening.

"According to our intel, they are experimenting on the Seraph of the End again, if we keep then running loose, another plague like what happened eight years ago will occur for sure—"

"Therefore, we decided to exterminate the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. This is a war!" Krul Tepes said as all of the vampires here gasped.

"To protect world stability, we will wipe out the greedy humans!" everyone here cheered as I was in dismay, not wanting this war.

'Yuu-chan, Shiro-chan, I'll come for both of you, soon enough...'

After the meeting, they started to prepare the airplane that we're going to use to get to Japan and to exterminate those greedy humans.

"Aren't you happy? Once we get there, you may be able to find your precious angels." I ignored Ferid's remark as I began to lift my heel and started to walk away.

"I have high hopes for you, Mika." was the last thing I heard from him as I went back to the vampire districts.

It was the same old days, lots of kids were laying on the ground, fallen into anaemic because of blood lost. I started to remember the harsh past when I was younger and when our family was still whole.

I walked down to the dark path that was filled with white midst, it was deserted but I paid no heed attention and continued walking through the pavements all alone, until I reached our old home when I was captivated victim in this city filled with foreign whims of despair.

I was about to reach for the door knob until it moved my its own, my eyes widened to see a human child living in our old house, he seems to be cheerful and full of life until his eyes landed on mine, his face became pale.

"It's alright—" I was about to touch his hair when another human child grabbed him away from my reach and hugged him tightly.

They were staring at me with those eyes, it was filled with fear and anger as they glared straight at me, that's when I realised myself—I was really a vampire, they were afraid of me.

I dropped my hands to the side as I lowered my head, making my blue coloured eyes covered by my blonde hair, I stood up and started walking out of the house, and then the district.

"I have already forgotten...I am an vampire now, I became something I really despised." I mumbled as I gritted my teeth while I clenched my fist tightly.

"This really sucks..."

>>Time Skip>>

"Hey Mika," I turned around to see the Third Progenitor of Japan, Krul.

"What is it, Krul?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow and looked down at her.

"Once we've reached Japan, you may find your comrades and bring them to me alive, got it?"