7| Weak Hearts

G U R E N

'It's so damn boring...'

So damn boring that I could die if this continues...isn't there anything fun to do? I felt someone tapped my shoulder as if trying to wake me up.

"Ichinose, hey, Ichinose Guren!" i opened my eyes as I stood up from my seat and grabbed the paperworks on the table.

"Is the long-ass meeting done?" I asked while ruffling my black locks.

"Drop that attitude, your merely a member of the Ichinose family."

"Well, if it isn't General Hiragi Tenri, please excuse me. I was just really bored right now."

"Don't get full you—"

"Now, now, that attitude of his is normal. I'll continue with my report." Shinya said as I stood up from my seat as everyone's eyes were on me.

"I'm gonna go, send me the information later."

"Come on, Guren. Even I can't defend you if your attitude is that bad."

"Who asked you to defend me?"

I creaked the door open while my other hand was in my pockets, I bid my farewells as I exited the room.

I was casually walking outside the district until I saw a white haired girl leaning on the liberty, waiting for me.

"Hey Shiro, sorry for the wait."

"Oh, Guren-san...it's fine, anyways, how did the meeting went?"

"It was freaking boring,"

"I knew you would say that." she giggled as I just scratched the back of my hair and sighed.

"I found you Guren!" someone yelled as that person kicked me, but before he could land a blow, I grabbed his ankle.

"Damn you Guren! Why did you disappear for ten days without giving me a cursed gear?!" i giggled in how direct this idiot Yuu is, I let go of his ankle as his back fell on the ground.

"Yuu! Are you okay?" Shiro asked as she came to his aid, but Yuu neglected her as he faced me.

"Hey Guren! Give me a cursed gear already and let me fight!"

"Do you really want to get revenge against the vampires that much?"

"Yeah! It's the only thing I live for!"

"The only thing, huh?"

Shiro walked up to me as she raised an eyebrow as if asking me what should we do? Signs like that.

"Alright, then let's sign a contract with a demon and I'll let you fight on the front line."

"Huh? Seriously?!"

"Guren-san! What are you talk—" i patted Shiro's head as she looked at me worriedly, she really cares for this idiot childhood friend of hers, huh?

"Yeah, but it's your fault if you die, but I don't think you'll die that easily."

"No! If Yuu died, I might—"

"Don't worry Shiro, I'll be fine on my own, on the contrary, I was waiting for something like this!" the idiotic Yuu cheered as Shiro seems to be worried.