49| The King of Salt

"Do you want to save them that badly?"

"Yup."

"My power won't be enough."

"I know."

"So you'll betray me and go for that trumpet? You traitor."

"Sorry."

Yuu stood up as Asuramaru sighed from his suicidal plans, it was always making him crazy.

"That's the worst call. Your human qualities will vanish if you use that."

"I don't care. Anything to protect my family." he says before blowing the trumpet, clearly aware that something bad will happen to him later.

A whirlwind of flames appeared across the sky as heat was produced and felt by many people. Mika was blown away from the strong impact of the attack and was caught by Krul.

"Krul..." Mika whimpered as he was in the vampire queen's arms.

"This is bad." she says.

The four horsemen stopped moving as everyone wondered why it suddenly stopped. They turned around from the sudden commotion and saw a peculiar flames blazing up to the sky.

"What is that?" Kureto says.

"Lieutenant General Kureto-sama, we're picking up an unknown Seraph of the End response. It's coming from the pillar of fire!" Aoi reported.

"What does it mean?"

"I'm unsure. However, if we neglect it...something bad might happen."

"The world will end again. The wrath of God, huh? But even if God is our enemy, humanity will move forward! Aoi!" he yelled as the blonde haired female nodded in response.

"All units, move! The target it the Seraph of the End!" she yelled as countless soldiers ran up to attack Yuu who was in the flames.

"You, too. Demon of Destruction!" she added while looking up to the little girl up above.

Everyone went against Yuu as they simultaneously attacked him with everything they've got.

"All humans who've broken the taboo shall become the pillar of salt!"

He waved his hand as white sand appeared out of nowhere and attacked the people nearby. Not caring who it was or what it was.

Everything that came in contact with the white sand, turned into salt and forever became salt. Everyone stopped running as they've became cautious.

"That's the Second Trumpet! Kureto-sama, it's the King of Salt!"

"I don't care. Kill it!"

Yuu created an spear out of salt as he summoned shields made up of salt, them the Demon of Destruction attacked him as he used his shield.

He fought everything and everyone by himself, his only perspective was to exterminate the demon up above. Then everyone will be saved.

He climbed up the demons scales, slicing it up with his spear before flying up to the sky and gave it the final finishing blow which turned out kind of exaggerating battle.