New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I completed this story and it ceased to amaze me to see how popular it became. Thank you for reading Blood Teller | OnS | Yu x OC. Seeing you vote for the chapters made me really happy and reading your comments made me laugh! I missed writing in Wattpad and decided to come back, but I'm not going to write any anime fan-fictions nor continuing my other fanfics since I've lost inspiration to finish them. Instead, I will be writing my original story and I'll really appreciate it if you read it!

Synopsis

Lady Desdemona Ophelia von Ainsworth is the Crown Princess and would be married to her fiancé, William Edmund de Belvedere, the Crown Prince as they would rule the Belvedere Empire together in the future. She was treated with utmost respect and kindness as there was no one who wouldn't love her. Everything was perfect until the day she became twelve years old. A curse was bestowed on her as she will suffer till eternity. Everyone that she used to love suddenly turned against her as there was no one who would try to understand her pain and agony. She was thrown into an abandoned tower as her freedom was stolen away from her. Will she be able to gain her rights or would she remain as a prisoner for as long as she lives? Read and find out!

Found the picture of my book cover in Pinterest,
credits goes to Alice Voit :)

Please check out my new story! I assure you that it would be worthwhile. That's all, thanks for reading.