28| Do or Die

"Hey Shiro, wait!" Yuu yelled as he grabbed the shorter female's wrist.

"What is it, Yuu?" Shiro asked as she turned around to face him, then she saw her other teammates running up to her in a hurry.

"Are you really going there?" Shinoa asked as the albino haired girl nodded without showing any hesitation.

Then the grip on her wrist was tightened by the jet black haired fellow. "You don't know what that guy has in his sleeves! Who knows what he might do to you." he yelled.

"Even I...!" she yelled as her body was quivering. "Even I don't want to go back to Kureto-san...!" she said.

"Then don't go th—"

"I can't." she said sternly.

Shiro looked down on her feet with fear, "but...he has hostages, people who aren't even related to me. I can't just let them die because of me!"

The grip on her wrist can no longer be felt by her, everyone was silence until their squad leader spoke.

"The Hiragi people are scary people, I told that before. So please be careful."

Yuu turned to Shinoa who was shocked, "Shinoa!" he hissed.

"What is it, Yuu-san? Are you gonna let those hostages die?"

He clammed up, not knowing what to say. "it will be probably hard to but, do your best!" Yoichi cheered.

"We're here for you, don't hesitate to call for help. It's not easy to shoulder everything." Mitsuba said.

"If that 'Kureto' guy touch you, I'll beat him up." Kimizuki vowed.

Shiro smiled. "yes!"

Yuu knew that he doesn't have any chance to not let her get away, so he sighed and ruffled his hair.

Shiro looked at Yuu's way as she seem to be looking for answers to him, after seconds of looking, he sighed.

"Do whatever you want." she smiled happily as he finally approved.

"However..." his sharp eyes locked with her gentle red eyes, "you better come back in one piece, if you don't..." he paused.

He put his gloved hand on her hair as his gaze was still on her.

"I'll stick to you annoyingly close."

Shiro giggled as it made him confused, looking up to him, she smiled. "I don't want to be annoyed so I better come back, safetly."

"O-Oh, I see..." Yuu gnashed his teeth as a vein popped on his forehead.

'I pity him...' everyone thought as they looked at the oblivious Shiro and snapped Yuu.

"This sight is making me cringe," Shinoa commented as Mitsuba nodded in agreement.

"H-Hey! Isn't there a limit in how a person can be that dense?" Kimizuki argued, "I guess Shiro-san doesn't have a limiter." Yoichi chirped.

"I better go now, who knows what will happen if I'm late." Shiro said.

"Be careful." the lilac haired girl warned as the albino haired girl nodded. "see you later!"