47| Pandemonium

The late arrival of our three main protagonists have finally came in the show as all the remaining Demon Company and Mika began to fight against the peculiar arrows floating in mid-air with all their might.

"The Black Demon boy under Guren came, huh?" Kureto hummed.

Then his eyes landed on the familiar kid beside the boy. 'Even the girl partner of Guren came...'

"Do it!" Aoi yelled as the peculiar lines began to attack them simultaneously.

Shiro stared at the container that seems to be an Pandora's box, there were lots of cursed signs around it and seems like a lot of danger. Suddenly, a huge sound echoed in her head.

"It hurts...I want to die...kill me...!"

She held her forehead as the voice seems like to be in pain and in great depression. 'Who is this...speaking?'

Then out of the blue, an the enemies aircraft appeared as the vampires cane out to attack the human beings.

"All units, move! Kill all the humans!" the vampire noble commanded as its troops began to attack the humans nearby them.

"We're going to extinguish the vampires, right here, right now! Open our way to the future!" Kureto yelled.

"Damn...what should we do?" Yuu says then someone tapped his shoulder.

"Don't panic. This is a great opportunity!" Shinya says.

"Right, we're not the targets anymore. During this confusion, we can—" Mika was cut off when someone spoke once again.

"You kids go ahead and run, the adults got your back!" Goshi says.

They've begun to clear out the path as Yuu reached to the point that he saw Guren alive and kicking.

"You were all right, Guren!" he happily says before running up to him.

What he didn't noticed that this wasn't the Guren he knew, it was the different personality that he possess.

"Hey, Yuu. Glad to see you're okay." he unscathed his blade and raised it up to attack him, Yuu was off-guard by this sudden change of happenings.

The sound of ripping of fabric and flesh pierced the air as the blow that was supposed to be for Yuu was transferred to someone else, blood dripped on the floor.

"Are you okay, Yuu?" Shiro asked as she evaded Guren's attacks.

"Shiro!" he exclaimed.

Then they started attacking each other while Shiro kept dodging and blocking his attacks smoothly.

"Why won't you try and attack me, Shiro?" Guren says while thrusting his blade at her many times.

"I-I can't do that!" she says while breaking a sweat from dodging.

"Oh, softy aren't we?" Guren kicked her right at the stomach as she was sent flying backwards.