26| Comrade

なかま 方ん党に、なに?
What is a comrade, really?

だれか ひみつ 真ジェルの?
Someone you can keep secrets to?

なんで 人わ 氷見t がある?
Why are people keeping secrets from others in the first place?

。。。それが シンラ がいない
...That's because they don't have any trust on that someone or person.

"Hey, why are we keeping a secret from Yuu about that?" Shiro asked.

Everyone was silenced as they turned to her who was in distress, "if your planning to use my family member, I won't forgive you."

"Watch your mouth, Shiro! We're just protecting him from the higher ups!" Mitsuba yelled, then the leader of the squad hissed her to stop.

"I also agree with Shiro...I understand why you two are keeping him a secret to the Hiragi family, but..." Kimizuki trailed off as Shinoa sighed.

"You want an explanation, is that it?"

Then Yoichi was the next one to speak, "we're comrades, right?"

"Yes. At least, I want to be...so let's talk about everything after this training, not just about Yuu-san, but about all of us." Shinoa said.

Suddenly, Yuu began to yelp in pain as his screams captured everyone's attention to him, they started to hold him down.

"From the looks of it, he has finally made in contact with his demon!"

Y U I C H I R O

"Why would a child like this be born?"

"You're a devil's child..."

Those awful words rang on my ears, realising that the sight in front of me is one of the fragments of my past.

"Come over here, Yuu..." i turned to my right as i saw my father with a kitchen knife in his hand.

"Father...?" i asked as i backed away, fear raptured me. "let's go to a better place, Yuu." he added.

I ran to the door with a fast pace as i screamed up to my lungs, once i reached outside the apartment, my eyes widened to see the view in front of me...

It was my family laying on the floor, their cold bodies as time didn't mattered to them anymore.

I felt something sharp stabbed into me as my blood oozed out of my wound, it stained the cemented floor.

"You should have died here, everyone died because you ran away..."

"Break down, Yuu..." the demon said as it's teeth pierced my neck.

"This isn't gonna make me lose control, Asuramaru...I made a promise with him, he needs me."

The scenery changed again as i was at the place where my family was killed, in front of me stood a young Mika.

"Yuu-chan, let's protect our family. I'm counting on you in protecting Shiro-chan." he said.

"Yeah, it's because you want my help that I can come save you." i said.

Our hands clasped each other, i opened my eyes to see myself laying on the ground that was filled with nothingness and white.

"I thought I'd win..." Asuramaru said as i stood up while wiping away the tear tugging in my eyes.