★Character Sheet★

Name: Yukimura Shiro (former)
Hyakuya Shiro

Kanji: ひゃくや しろ

Gender: Female

Age:
• 7 (Apocalypse Virus Catastrophe)
• 11 (Vampire Reign)
• 15 (Encountering with Yuichiro)

Height:
• 132 cm (4'3) "Age 7"
• 140 cm (4'5) "Age 11"
• 146 cm (4'9) "Age 15"

Weight:
• 29 kg (63 lbs) "Age 7"
• 35 kg (77 lbs) "Age 11"
• 39 kg (86 lbs) "Age 15"

Height: 146 cm (4'9)

Weight: 35kg (78 lbs)

Birthday: May 4th, 2005

Horoscope: Taurus

Blood Type: AB

ーーー

Affiliation: Hyakuya Orphanage (Brotherhood of a Thousand Nights)

Army:
• Japanese Imperial Demon Army (Defected)

• Moon Demon Company (Former)

Section:
• Guren's Squad (Former)
• Shinoa's Squad (Current)

Rank: Major
(Serves as primary Staff Officer for brigade and task force command regarding personnel, logistical and operational mission. Above Captain level and below Lieutenant Colonel)

Series: Cursed Blood series

Relatives:
Yukimura Family
• Unnamed Father (deceased)
• Unnamed Mother (deceased)

Hyakuya Orphanage
• Yuichiro
• Mikaela
• Akane
• Chihiro
• Kota
• Ako
• Fumie
• Taichi

Status: Unknown

ーーー

Likes:
* Cleaning
* Reading Books
* Cute Things
* The Starry Skies
* Her family, friends
* Hyakuya Yuichiro (・ω・)ノ

Dislikes:
* Violence
* Blood / Murder
* Vampires
* Dark eerie places / Ghosts
* Nightmares

ーーー

Personality:

Shiro is a sweet girl who is kind to everyone and treated them fairly. She is often called an crybaby by those people who is close to her. As an individual, she is very much hard working and will do anything to protect her friends even if it costs her very own life.

She is confident about her strength and was often humble about it, however, she sometimes belittles herself and views herself as a weakling which was her negative side. It breaks her persona, but everyone has flaws and imperfections, don't they? She was the same as them.

History:

One disturbing aspect of her was that she was an living experiment of the Hyakuya Sect and was tortured making her immune to traditional methods of murder, such as poison, electrocution, viruses, and weaponry. If she was cut by a blade, or shot by a bullet, her wounds regenerates as her recovery uses all of her stamina. In order for her to be fully recover, she needs to be fully mentally fine.

The scientist planted a curse inside of Shiro which enable Guren to control her massive destructive strength to unimaginable limits, he was the only one who can order commands to her as she just follows it.

ーーー

• Her name Shiro is the Japanese term of purity and innocence, which fits her personality. While Yukimura means; (Yuki) Snow and (Mura) Town, it derives to the place where she was abandoned which was the town during the snow during christmas.

• The official character used in this Fan-fiction was Isla from Plastic Memories. The author chose her because her animation was close to Owari no Seraph's animation.

• The author used few anime reference in writing this book, namely as: Diabolik Lovers, Pandora Hearts, Hunter x Hunter, Akame ga Kill, Nanatsu no Taizai, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, and Fate/Stay the Night references.

• In Chapter 48, Shiro apologised that she wouldn't be able to keep her promise to Yuu. The promise was all about surviving till the end. (Chapter 30)

• She is the youngest in the Squad

• She met Akaru Takahashi after escaping the Vampire Reign shortly, she was introduced to him by Guren.

• She was entitled as a White Demon because she was an complete opposite of an Black Demon, yet the same.

• She gave her DNA and daily blood samples to Yamada Rei, thinking that it would be the only way to save Kimizuki Mirai. However, she was only being used.

• The author fell in love with Ban and Elaine's storyline from Nanatsu no Taizai, also Tatsumi and Mine's storyline from Akame ga Kill, which inspired her to write a story like that in this fan-fiction. (Chapter 48)

ーーー

"The two of us will survive till the end, okay?"
~Shiro to Yuu~