44| Love and Hate

Shinoa and the others reached the airport expecting there would be some choppers that would help them escape, however once they reached the place. The transportations vehicles were destroyed over the places, now it was utterly impossible to escape.

"What's going on, Shinoa?" Kimizuki asked after panting hard.

"I don't understand either, there should be choppers for us to escape in." Shinoa answered as she looked at her teammates.

"Forget about the helicopters, there isn't a single car out here." Yoichi says after catching his breathe.

"P-Plus Shiro and the guys aren't here yet...where are they?!" Mitsuba groaned after panting.

"We have no choice but to wait for them to arrive here in the airport just like we have said..." Shinoa said.

Then a boy with red hair walked up to the lilac coloured girl while panting heavily. "I-Is Shiro here yet?"

"No, it supposed like she's still with Yuu-san and Mika-san..."

"Mika-san? You mean that blonde vampire that Shiro's covering?!"

"Yes, indeed."

He punched the bars nearby as it didn't matter at all if his knuckles bled, he gritted his teeth in anger.

"First Yuu, now Mika?! What the hell is that vampire mean to her?"

Shinoa was silence at first as she stared at the enraged boy in front of her, then she spoke.

"Mika-san is one of Shiro-chan's childhood friends back in the Hyakuya Sect. She told me back then that he was formerly a human, but then was turned into a vampire..."

"What? Is it possible to turn an human into a vampire?!" he exclaimed.

Meanwhile with Yuu, Mika, and Shiro. They've been riding in an van while the blonde was the one driving, beside him sat an black haired boy while at the backseat sat an albino haired girl.

"I could've driven, too." Yuu spoke.

"How can you even say that?" Mika asked while taking the wheel.

"Shut up." the black haired boy huffed while puffing his cheeks.

"A-Are we...there...yet?!" Shiro cried while covering her mouth.

"Your motion sickness hasn't changed a bit, Shiro-chan." Mika cooed.

"Hold it in, Shiro. Don't you dare puke at us!" Yuu exclaimed.

"K-Kay..." she cried before fidgeting as she was trying her best to hold in her dizziness.

"Hey Mika, could you drive any faster? I don't want to be filled with grease again." Yuu says.

"Alright~Mika cooed as he drove even more faster this time to get to their destination.

That's when Shiro collapsed on the backseat and has fallen asleep, the two boys sighed in relief as their friend was finally asleep. Mika reduced the speed limit and drove in an normal one.

"I remember back then when Shiro-chan puked on your pants, Yuu-chan." Mika laughed.

"S-Shut up! It was all in the past." Yuu shrugged with embarrassment.

Then they were silenced for awhile as the black haired boy decided to break the heavy atmosphere between them.

"So?"