37| Cursed

Y U I C H I R O

"Here's our plan. My squad and Shinya will attack Crowley Eusford and his comrades. Akaru's and Shinoa's squad will go rescue the hostages while we're at it." Guren said to all of us while we're at the abandoned building.

"Will you be alright with just you guys?" I asked them.

"Our basic strategy is to fight while running away, so we should be okay." he answered. "You only have five minutes to rescue the hostages. After that, retreat and join the other squads at the Nagoya Airport."

"What's our mission after that?" Akaru asked him.

"There'll be a carrier helicopter and a directive at the airport. Follow that. We'll launch attack at 15:05. Everyone, get into position!" Guren ordered as we responded in reply.

I glanced at Shiro for a bit to see her clenching her fist, in an instance, I knew that she was scared. She's a veteran when it comes to Vampire killing mission, but she also has flaws.

"Don't worry, we'll survive this." I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder, she looked up to me and nodded with a smile on her lips.

We split up in individuals to free the hostages, alarming our clocks in 15:10, once its alarms, we're going to retreat no matter what. An loud attack launched as we started moving separately while doing our mission.

Guren and Shinya attacked the nobles as they were beaten by them single handedly, some of our team wavered as I turned to Shinoa.

"There's nothing to think about. Of course we're going to help them!" I yelled.

"If it works out, we'll launch a pincer attack." Kimizuki said.

"Let' do it, Shinoa-san!" Yoichi said.

She seem hesitance but then agreed, "Just for three minutes. I'll come up with a plan, so do everything as I say."

"Guren-san...hurry, lift the curse." I heard Shiro mumbled as she nervously looked up to the collapsed building.

'Lift the curse? What does she mean?' I thought as I was left confused.

T H I R D P E R S O N

"He's on a while different level from the other nobles, this might be it for us." Shinya panted.

"No, it's going as planned." Guren says while panting as well. "Yeah right..." Shinya said.

Both of them were seating on couches, trying to regain their strength from the damage the they just took. "We at least have their attention. As a bait, we did out jobs. Now we need to think of a plan to escape."

"But the show's just about to start."

They both became cautious by the vampire who masked its presence, it was Crowley who just came and visit them. "Don't be so cold."

Then the doors opened as their appeared two Lolita girls with big cow tits cane in and when near Crowley.

"I won't let you dissapoint Crowley-sama." Horn says.

"Let's get the show started already, Crowley-sama~" Chess says.

The two commanders readied their weapons intact with their hands, feeling the sense of danger. They have no choice but to fight them.