1| Hundred Nights

"Everyone, we have a new family member, Yuuichirou, please make him welcome here, okay?"

"Okay!"

The director of the Hyakuya Orphanage introduced a new boy that will be joining them with the other kids, Shiro's eyes widened when she recognised the young boy.

"Oh, it's Yuu! I missed you~!" the albino haired girl hurriedly ran and hugged the new boy, making everyone surprised.

"H-Hey, let go!" the black haired boy squirmed from her grip until he was finally free from her.

"Shiro-chan...you know each other?"

"Yup! I met him in the same day when you came to save me, Mika!"

Mika nodded, then Shiro turned to Yuu as she flashed one of her warm and adorable smiles.

"It's nice to see you again, but what I didn't expect is to meet you here."

"...Whatever,"

Yuu tucked his hands on his pocket as he walked away, he gave Shiro a cold shoulder which made the girl slightly depressed of his attitude.

Shiro and Mika decided to make friends with Yuu as the two of them walked at him while he was taking his red coat out of his blue bag.

"Hey there, my name is Mikaela. I'm an orphan like you, but I have a big family now."

"Family? That's stupid," The two kids flinched after they heard Yuu's harsh words about the term family.

"I came here because I was almost killed by my father, my mother screamed about me being a demon child, and then killed herself—"

"That must have been hard, but starting now, we're a family!" Shiro beamed happily while raising her hands in the air as she grinned.

"Do you even understand what I'm trying saying?"

"Not really,"

"Then, just go away—!"

"Indeed, I don't understand your past but, I know how you feel...you were really sad and lonely, right?"

"I-I'm not lonely!"

"Yeah, that's because you have us now, your one, big family!" Shiro hugged him as he was stunned at how many times she'd have hugged him.

Once again, Yuu pushed Shiro away, rejected both her and Mika's friend request, somehow it made the blonde kind of mad so he challenged him.

"Hey Yuu, are you challenging me? Let me get on the bat, but I'm the king here and Shiro-chan is the queen!"

"I'm the queen? Aww, but I preferred being called as the princess though, oh whatever!" Shiro just shrugged off her shoulders what Mika said, it made Yuu slightly pissed.

"You want a fight? Sure,"

"Your on!"

They started to fight as Mika has the winning lead, he gave Yuu a serious beating, to the point that his foe fell on the floor and couldn't stand up.

The children clapped as Mika won the fight, leaving Yuu utterly defeated by the blonde, he underestimated him.

"Yay! Mika-nii won!"

"That's amazing!"

"I want to be as cool and strong as Mika-niichan!"