Evicted

BANG

BANG

BANG

"WAKE UP!"

BANG

BANG

BANG

"KIM! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

BANG

BANG

BANG

"OPEN UP-"

"WHAT the FUCK do you want at this unholy hour?" Kim growled out, throwing the front door open, looking like a bat straight out of hell, with her hair disarray and her clothes wrinkled from sleep. It was four in the morning. The sun still hadn't come up yet, meaning it was still dark out. Kim hated to be woken up early. She's a morning person. She could wake up at the butt crack of dawn and be in a good mood, but if someone else woke her up... well... she will most definitely not be Miss Sunshine.

"Well, don't you look attractive," stated Jade as she took in Kim's appearance. She was wearing her fluffy purple sleep pants that had green little monsters, with loose fitting tank top. She also wore a looked of death on her face, at Jade's comment. "Sorry, Sorry," Jade said holding her hands up in a surrendering gesture. Kim just glared and turned back into her apartment to make herself some much needed morning tea.

"What are you doing here so early in the God damned morning," Kim groaned out as she leaned against the kitchen counter. Jade gave her a nervous smile. She wasn't exactly sure how to tell her friend, so she settled to start at the beginning.

"Well... You see..." She sat down on one of the bar stools facing Kim.

"What did you do this time," Kim questioned as she brought the cup of tea up to her lips, though it did nothing to soothe the uneasy feeling in her stomach.

"You always complain that you're short. You do know that caffeine stumps your growth."

"I never complain about my height, it's you that makes fun of me for being short. Caffeine doesn't stump your growth. That's just something people tell their already hyper children, to prevent them from drinking it and getting even more hyper than they already are," Kim stated in a monotone voice, trying to keep her eyes from drooping. "Besides caffeine's a stimulant, and only high doses can cause anxiety and dizziness."

"Do you always have to ruin everything I say with your facts," Jade whined, glad that she got her friend off the topic of why she was there so early in the morning. She grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl that was on the counter and started to twist the stem.

"If you're going to make a claim, know your facts." She took another drink of her tea before putting it down, and leaning forward on the island counter and looking Jade in the eye. "Let me ask again, what are you doing here so early in the morning? What did you do this time?" Jade hung her head.

"Heh, heh. I would have thought you would've forgotten," Jade laughed like an evil villain who plot was thwarted by the hero.

"Not likely. I'm not that easily thrown off track," Kim smirked, enjoying how the smile fell off her friends - the villain was thwarted by an antihero not a hero.

"I thought you had ADHD!" Jade exclaimed.

"That's beside the point, Jade!" Kim shouted in embarrassment. She hated it when people mentioned her ADHD. "It only means I have trouble staying still and focusing. It doesn't affect my memory," she said in a huff crossing her arms. "But back to the point, and stop trying to distract me."