Trick or Treat

"Kim, why are you all wet," was the first thing out of Jade's mouth when Kim walked into the loft. The questioned girl just shot a glare at her best friend before stomping off to her room to take a shower. Jade then directed her attention to the others. "What happened to her?"

    "She fell in the pool," Sasuke answered as he threw himself down on the sofa, before sitting up quickly and attempting to backtrack.

    "How did she manage that, un," Deidara asked before Jade could. The blond nineteen year old directed a glare at the youngest Uchiha when he realized what the boy had meant when he said pool.

    "She tried to walk on the water, but she fell in half way," Konan explained without thinking.

    "I see. So what are we going to do before my party starts," Jade asked.

    "How did you find out," Sakura questioned.

    "I've known about it for a week now. I figured it out when I found the present that Kim was supposed to give me today. Though Kim told me that I wouldn't be allowed to see any of the decorations until just before the party starts," Jade explained. "Kim can't keep anything from me."

    "We h-have two hours till the party starts. What d-do we do t-till then," the shy girl of the group asked.

    "Let's got Trick or Treating, dattebayo!"

    "Dobe that's for little kids."

    "What did you say Teme?!"

    "Actually most High School students still go. Plus it's really fun. You get free candy, and play pranks," Kim said walking down the hallway towel drying her hair. She was back in her pirate costume.

    "PRANKS," Naruto shouted jumping up from his seat. "TEME, did you hear that?! We get to play pranks! I'm the Prankster King of Konoha!" The blond had taken his reluctant best friend by the front of his shirt and started shaking him. "We have to go!" Sasuke's head was flying back and forth, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

    "Naruto," Sakura growled out, stalking towards the boy.

    The youngest Uchiha fell to the ground when the blond released his grip on his shirt. Naruto went to go and hide behind his cousin, fearing the wrath of the pink haired brute. When Sasuke stood up he was slightly unsteady on his feet. No one tried to help him they only laughed when he fell over or stumbled over his feet. It was a rare sight to see an Uchiha so undignified.

    "Let's go to the rich people's neighborhood. They give out full sized candy bars there," Jade said excitedly, already drooling over the chocolate she was sure to collect. "And don't forget to check them for any weird things put in them. I remember the first year Kim was here she ate a bad peanut butter bar-"

    "Jade," Kim said trying to stop her from going on.

    "-and had the runs for the rest of the night."

    "Jade!" Kim jumped on her so-called best friend and tackled her to the ground.

***

    "These houses are huge, dattebayo," Naruto shouted as he caught sight of all the houses.

    The group, save for Ren who was taking the food over to the Mansion, was walking around the upperclass neighborhood. All the houses were two stories or more, and had iron gates. The gates were all open, with the driveways lined with elaborate decorations that led them all to the front doors. At some of the houses parties were being held, and had cars parked all along the driveway and on the side of the road.