Name Calling and Matchmaking

"Move out people! We have a lot of ground to cover," Jade shouted like a commander of war to the group of twelve who were standing in the center of the mall.

"Don't forget not to use your discounts," Hinata added helpfully. Having said that, they all separated into their own little groups. Jade, Deidara, and Hana were one group. Nagato and Konan were the second. Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata were the third. Itachi, Kim, and Sasuke were the fourth, and Kakashi went on his own.

"So..." Kim trailed off. She was walking in between Itachi and Sasuke. The two brothers looked at her expectantly. "Weasel-nii, are you interested in someone?"

"What did you call me?" Itachi wore a look of bewilderment. The comment had thrown him off so badly, he nearly tripped over his own feet.

"Weasel-nii," she repeated, a cheeky grin taking over her face. Sasuke was trying to hold back a laugh, and it came out as small smile. "But you're missing the point. I asked if there was someone you were interested in. Someone with long brown hair, dark eyes, a kind smile, and has a love for helping animals. Particularly dogs."

"Is this your weird way of asking me if I'm interested in Hana," he asked, giving her a strained smile.

"I never said anything about Hana," she said innocently. "But if you like her, then by all means make a move already."

"Are you trying to play matchmaker? First it was with Sakura and Alex," Sasuke clenched his fists, "now you're trying to do the same to me," he questioned with a raised eyebrow. Sasuke's actions didn't go unnoticed by his siblings.

"You okay," Kim asked worriedly. She got no reply. After a bit of thinking she spoke up again. "You like Sakura?" Itachi and Kim looked at him, waiting for his answer.

"No and she's annoying," he finally said. He continued walking with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Annoying as in she's a bother to you, or annoying as in she's constantly on your mind," Itachi asked with a smirk. The other two just stared at him, eyes wide. "What? Okay, unlike Sasuke I'm not emotionally constipated. I have had a girlfriend before. Not to mention the whole arranged marriage." At his sister's wide eyes he waved her off, signaling for another time.

"I'm not emotionally constipated," Sasuke said with a frown.

"Emotional constipation isn't something you can cure with apple juice. The thing that we want to know is, do you like her or not? You say no, but do you really mean it?" Kim and Itachi kept staring at him, waiting for his answer yet again.

"She's annoying, an ex-fangirl, a cry baby, and weak. Why would I like her?" He stared at his older siblings, challenging them to prove him wrong. They walked into a furniture store, and sat on some plush couches.

"She's not weak. That I'm sure of. If she can take on Sasori, a member of the Akatsuki, and win, with little to no help, then she must be strong. I also heard that she was able to create an antidote to a special type of poison he used. She's also the apprentice of the Godaime Hokage, Tsunade-sama. She's trained in medical Ninjutsu, and inherited Tsunade's monster strength. There are rumors that she will surpass her, if she hasn't already," Itachi finished.

Sasuke was surprised. He never knew that Sakura had grown so much since he'd last seen her. She grew out of her old ways, and was no longer the useless cry baby he remembered her to be. Instead, in her place was someone different, stronger. He realized that he really didn't know as much of the pink haired girl, as he thought he did. Sasuke was snapped out of his ponderings when he heard Kim start speaking.

"From what I've seen, she's not annoying. Sure she wants to be around you, and have your attention, but that's what you do when you have a crush. When you like someone, you want to be around them all the time, to have their eyes on you, to impress them, and so much more. It makes you crazy.... makes you do or say things that you never thought you would. Though it does hurt to have your heart broken, and be rejected by that person. Heartache hurts the same, no matter the age," she told him.