Freaky Fortunes

"Damn it Kim! Stop kicking me," Hana groaned from her side of the bed, pushing the offending limb away from her.

"Hana, I'm not even on the bed," Kim informed, popping her head out of the bathroom door with her toothbrush in her hand. "I'm brushing my teeth." She then walked over to stand beside where Hana was sleeping and poked her on the cheek.

"Then who's kicking me," Hana questioned, opening one eye and slapping the younger girl's hand away.

"A pervert that snuck into the room last night," Kim joked around her toothbrush. Hana pulled a face that said 'not funny' and quickly sat up in the bed. The two girls made quick work of pulling the comforter off of the bed and onto the floor. Once the bed was cleared they found the culprit stretched out on his back like he owned the place. "I thought we agreed that you couldn't come?"

"Yeah, well, then I realized that it would be lonely with me all by myself," stated a sleepy gruff voice.

"Does the resort even allow you to have pets here," the long haired brunette pondered.

"I'm not a pet," the little brown pug growled. "But if I was a pet, you shouldn't have left me home alone unsupervised."

"We know that, but hotel management won't," the ebony haired girl remarked, frowning at the dog. Her face relaxed as she contemplated, "I guess we could check the resorts website."

"If they don't allow pets, we could always say that he's Itachi's seeing eye dog or something like that," Hana suggested, poking fun at the eldest Uchiha. The two girls shared a laugh, and then the shortest of the two, more like the entire group, pulled her laptop out of its case. They got on the resort's website. As it would turn out, the resort did allow its guests to bring pets. Closing the laptop the two girls did what they had to get ready for the day.

"Morning everyone," Kim and Hana chirped as they walked out of their room and headed towards the dinner table where breakfast was being served, and took theirseats.

"Morning boss," Pakkun said as he jumped on Kakashi's lap. "Someone pass me the bacon."

"When did you get here," Kakashi questioned as he held the little dog by the loose skin behind the neck. The little dog explained how he had stowed away inside of his duffle bag, and had been hiding out in Kim's room. Kim triumphantly pointed out to Sakura that it wasn't her who had been kicking her, but was Pakkun instead. After he had explained himself, his 'Boss' gave him a plate of bacon and eggs with some dog-friendly fruit. Hana then explained that the resort allows them to have pets, but they would have to inform the staff.

"So what are we doing today," Kim asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"You're always complaining about your height yet you drink tea and soda all the time. It's all caffeine ," Jade stated.

"The saying that caffeine stumps your growth is just a myth," Sakura informed with all her medical wisdom. The ebony haired girl stuck her tongue out at her best friend.

"We're going to the park today remember? We agreed on it last night at dinner," Ren reminded her.

"How could she remember, her and Naruto were too busy trying to see who could stack their chalupas the highest," Sasuke muttered, wrinkling his nose at the memory. The mentioned two stuck their tongues out at him.

***

They arrived at the park two hours later when it first opened.

"Itachi, you look like a life guard. Girls are going to pretend to drown when they see you," Kim told him. It was true, he did look like a life guard with his red swim trunks, white tank top, reflective sunglasses, and flip flops. He just shrugged his shoulders and smirked, causing Kim to face palm. He was not making her plan to get him and Hana together easy. Maybe she had a better chance of getting Sasuke and Sakura together, and then she looked at them and thought, maybe not.