Spa Day

"I don't want to share a bed with Kim anymore," Sakura groaned, rubbing her sore lower back as she walked over to take a seat at the dinner table where the others were there eating a late lunch. "What's for lunch?"

"Whatever you want," Hinata told her, gesturing to the array of Guatemalan and El Salvadoran food along with in-season fruit and drinks spread out on the table. "Though, I recommend the coconut milk chicken." 

"Try the horchata," Itachi insisted, taking a drink of the sweet cinnamon-flavored rice drink.

"Why don't you want to share a room with Kim anymore," Jade asked after she swallowed a mouthful of lemonade.

"She moves so much in her sleep, and she almost pushed me off the bed last night," the pink haired girl replied, head falling on the table in exhaustion.

"Yeah, she does that," Jade said, not exactly feeling sorry for the girl. Not entirely. She felt for the younger girl, sure, but at the same time she was glad she didn't have to experience sharing a bed with her restless-sleeper of a best friend again.

"If you want, I can trade rooms with you and you can bunk with Hinata," Hana offered. "Because I'm sure you wouldn't want to share a room with one of the guys."

"She can bunk with me, and the Basstard can bunk with his sister, dattebayo," Naruto exclaimed, then under his breath he stage whispered, "He can't be trusted."

"Moron," nearly everyone at the table muttered, silently agreeing with him. Sasuke just sat there seething at Naruto accusations with red ears, stabbing at the tomatoes on his plate.

"Who's bunking with who," Kim asked as she made her way to the table, yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I'm switching rooms with Sakura, and moving in with you," Hana told her.

"Okay," Kim said with a shrug, taking a seat at the table beside her father. Staring intently at Jade through squinted eyes, the girl noted, " your roots are really red." Reaching out a hand, she ran her fingers through the other girl's two-toned hair. "This is the same color as Nagato's hair. Since when is your hair red?"

"It's always been red. I guess I forgot to dye it," Jade said, remembering that in all the time she had know her best friend her hair had always been dirty blonde.

"I like it," Deidara told her, nuzzling his nose in her coconut scented hair. "It suits you more than the blonde, un." Jade smiled, and the other girls awed at the fluffiness of the moment.

"What are we doing today," Konan asked a few minutes later as everyone was finishing their lunch.

"I was reading through the brochure earlier, and I was thinking of spending the day at the spa. They even have a beauty salon, and offer waxing," Jade informed, the idea of relaxing at the spa after spending nearly thirty hours cramped in the van... well, it sounded heavenly. "I think I might get a bikini wax."

"I want a nice, long massage," Kim purred, stretching her arms out and over her head.

"That sounds like fun, 'ttebayo! Can we all go," Naruto asked excitedly.

"Of course you can all come, but I think you all should skip out on the waxing, especially on the bikini wax," Konan warned the men.

"Why," Nagato asked.

"It hurts a lot," Kim explained, "Especially if you're not used to it."

"Oh, so you don't think we can handle the pain," Deidara muttered darkly, then with his head tilted in confusion, asked, "What's a bikini wax, un?" The girls and Ren struggled against the urge to face palm. Jade whispered into his ear what it was and the blond turned as red as Nagato's hair. "Why they hell would you put yourselves through that?!" When the guys asked him what it was, he told them. They all assured them that they could handle the pain, because they were shinobi and had been through worse.