Forever

The group of thirteen had finally made it to the water park. Once there, they rented a couple of lockers to stash their things in. After shoving their bags into the lockers, they started to remove any excess clothing. Nearly everyone that was around, stopped to stare at the sight of toned muscles, lean bodies, and slim figures. Much to everyone in the groups' dissatisfaction including many female and a few male bystanders, Kakashi only reached back to tighten the tie on the bandana obscuring the lower half of his face.

"What hell is that," Kim asked, pointing at Deidara's chest. There was diagonal slit over his left pectoral with stitches and some weird tattoo around it. Deidara just lifted his hand up to show her the mouth there. "Ewwww! That's so cool!"

"Shut up... Wait you think it's cool," Deidara asked confused. Then he smirked, and threw an arm over Kim's shoulder. "Take that Itachi. I just converted your sister to the dark side, un." The eldest Uchiha just shook his head at the blond.

"Kaka-Sensei, why are you still wearing your mask, 'ttebayo," Naruto asked nonchalantly, staring the man down.

"Yeah, Kakashi," Jade butted in, hands on her hips. "You'll get an uneven tan."

"Maybe he tans naked on his own like you do," Kim suggested, still trying to find the courage to undress. Everyone turned to look at Jade.

"Huh-how did you know that," the hazel eyed girl retorted, face heating up. She had never told anyone that she tanned naked. How in the world did Kim find out? Kim was her best friend, but still?

"I walked out on the roof, and saw you lying naked on a towel," the dark eyed girl explained. "Then there was that one time when you were dancing. It was kind of creepy." Jade's face was a deep red. She was beyond embarrassed.

"That's hot babe, un," Deidara purred into her ear with a flirty smile. Naruto gagged. The girls sighed at the cuteness. Konan smacked Nagato across the head.

"Why don't you ever say things like that," Konan complained to her shy boyfriend. The redhead rubbed the bump that was sure to be growing on the back of his head.

"You yell at me when I do," Nagato reasoned.

"Well you shouldn't be so crude. Have you even heard half of the sweet things that Deidara has said to her. Even when he is being perverted he still has the decency to be quiet about it," Konan ranted. All the girls agreed with her. Deidara was turning red, and Jade smiled proudly at him.

"That's cute," Itachi smirked patting the blond on the back. The blond scowled at him.

"At least I can get a girlfriend, un," Deidara retorted causing the Uchiha to frown.

"Okay guys stop fighting," Ren commanded. "Let's just have a good time, and get on some rides."

"Kim, Hinata, take them off," Sakura said referring to the fact that they were the only two that still had yet to get undressed. The two girls shied away from all the stares they were getting from everyone.

"It's Hinata's birthday, so we don't have to get undressed if we don't want to," Kim countered, crossed her arms and dared them to make them take off their excess clothing.

"It's not your birthday, Kim. You can't get out of it," Hana argued, crossing her arms. "Besides Hinata needs to flaunt what she's got since it's her birthday. She needs some cute boy attention."

"Most of the guys here don't even speak English," Kim grumbled. She did have a point there. Almost ninety percent of the attendants of the park were locals or natives of the country. The other ten percent were from out of the county.