8.

Copyright 2016
My Possessive Hooded Stranger
Chapter Eight

Erika Lawson. Grade A Bitch. Grade A Whore. Grade A Everything A Girl Hates. Except me. I couldn't bring myself to hate her. I felt sorry for the poor girl. Well, at least I did feel sorry for her. Until she just called herself Hawks girlfriend.

"Erika Lawson...what are you doing here?" My voice rose at least three octaves, but I couldn't bring myself to care as I stared down the 5'11", bleach blonde haired, brown eyed, little twig from across the room. "I'm here to see my boyfriend, you little bítch. Why are you in my mans house?" The sound of her shrill nasally voice grated my nerves like the sound of nails on a chalk board.

She thought that my Hawk was her man? News flash Mussolini (Uptown Girls reference...anyone get me?), he is mine. "I am in my mans house, because as of four days ago, he became my man."

"That's not what he was telling me three nights ago at the club. He said that you were home, all alone, while he was there, partying it up with me. That ever since he had met you, he couldn't just live a little." A smug smirk pulled across her lips that had seen a few too many botox injections. "So, Freya, do you really think he is yours, just because he had you waiting for him at home? Don't get it twisted, baby doll. You're just a quick fück. He might run out on me...be I will always be the one that he comes back to."

I could feel the blood rushing in my ears. No. Hawk would not do this to me. But Freya, you've only known him for four days...how can you be so sure, when you don't really even know him at all? No. I just...I know. Hawk would not do this to me. Look right in front of you, Freya. Look at her. Look at her and then tell yourself that this is only a mistake. Look at the key dangling from the lock. She has a key to his home, Freya. It all makes sense. She is the she that he was speaking of on the phone three nights ago. Arson is her man...he isn't mine.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!