22.

Copyright 2016

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Twenty Two

* (SMUTTY CHAPTER)
PLEASE BE 16 OR OLDER TO READ CONTENT

Hawks POV

It had been two weeks since my little one had been wrapped in my arms as I confessed my love for her. Two weeks since I had fvcked her pretty little pvssy with my tongue. Two weeks since I had shoved my thick c*ck down her warm little throat. I honestly could not get enough of my little ones sweet little body. I feasted on her tight snatch for nearly half an hour, only lifting my face from her when I needed to take a breath or relax my tongue. I could just shove my tongue inside of her pretty little good girl hole and leave it there until she forced me out of her. Her juices were so sweet, just like her.

I could still feel her walls clenching my tongue so tightly. She had such a tight little cvnt it was nearly impossible for me to move when she would clench around me. I loved it. I loved feel of her sweet hole, I loved the taste, the scent. It was all her. And I knew that I would never be able to get enough of her.

I could tell by the way that she had been looking at me since that night that she wanted more than what we had done, but I was extremely hesitant to give my little girl what she had been longing for. I wanted her more than anything or anyone in the entire world, hell, the entire universe, but...Tomithy had hurt my princess so badly during the time that she had been with him. I was scared for my baby.

I knew that she thought that she was ready...but I wasn't. I was terrified that I was going to break her. That I was going to hurt my sweet little woman in some way. I was so much larger than her. I was six foot seven and my precious baby was only five foot two. She was such a tiny little thing compared to me; petite and soft. Whereas I was anything but petite with my tall, broad build and hard body. I was scared that when it was time to plunge into her tight little pvssy I would hurt her, and not in a pleasurable way.

Just the thought of hurting Freya caused my palms to sweat and my heart to beat two paces faster than it should. The thought of hurting my innocent little angel sent me into panic mode. It made me afraid to even touch her.

Playing and teasing that night was far different than what our love making would be. I knew that my tongue was not going to harm my sweet baby, and I knew that I could control my fingers. But my c*ck...I could not change the size of. Even if I was gentle with her, I would not be able to make it any easier for her. She was such a tight little thing, I could barely squeeze one finger into her little hole...and she wanted my c*ck that she couldn't even wrap both of her hands around? She was so tiny.

Come on, Arson, she could swallow your d!ck whole...

I knew that was true...and fvck that had felt amazing. But her mouth was far different than her pvssy. She could relax her throat and breathe through her nose, and my baby didn't have a gag reflex. She couldn't just breathe and force her pvssy to relax...it had to stretch on its own. I could tear her tender flesh.

Fvck just thinking about hurting her scares the sh!t out of me. What if I cause her to tear? What if I cause her to bleed? What if I make her cry? What if she has a flashback and I remind her of Tomithy? What if she hates it and never wants me to touch her again...

I never wanted to make her feel what she had felt with Tomithy.

I was scared to make love to my sweet little woman.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!