FRIENDLY WATTY COMMUNITY

Hi, my lovelies!

I know that you all know how much I love your support! I am so thankful for it! I love each and every single one of you. Readers, voters, commenters. Whether you just read and don't vote or comment, or whether you only do one, or two, or all three (I really hope you all do all three hehe). And those of you that are keeping my momma in your thoughts and prayers, you guys really have a special place in my heart. I'm forever thankful for ALL of you.

All of you are so great, and I'm getting to know each of you in your awesome little comments and messages, and that is so awesome! I love it! You're all so friendly and funny and creative. I look at my books commenting section as a, "Friendly Watty Community" LOL! So, I thought that we could all do something a little fun while we are waiting for the next update! (Next update will be posted TONIGHT!)

Kind of a little get to know my readers game, and you guys can get to know the author! All of you comment your nickname (whatever you like to be called), and something you love to do. It doesn't have to be anything super personal. Put anything you guys like. I'll go first!

My name is Tay.
I love praying, reading, writing, baking, crocheting, knitting, taking care of little ones, and taking road trips. I love learning new things. Right now I'm learning the European version of knitting (continental knitting), I haven't fully picked it up, but I'm getting there!

Your turn! Can't wait to get to know you guys! This is going to be so fun, I love seeing all of my readers interact. You guys crack me up with your comments, so I think this is going to be a fun time. 😂😂