15 (Pt. 2)

Copyright 2016

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Fifteen (Part Two)

Looking down at the top of my sweet little baby's head, I felt an unexplainable calm rush over me, and in that moment, I knew. I knew that I had nothing to fear. She was my baby. My sweet little princess. My queen. I just had to have faith, and trust in her, that no matter my appearance, she would still be mine. And holding her in my arms, with her head burrowed against my stomach, I knew that she still would be.

Exhaling a shaky breath, I take my fingers through her mass of wavy curls before taking the leap, "Baby..." I whisper softly, leaning down until my mouth is near the shell of her ear. I was actually doing this. I was actually going to do this. I was going to show myself for the very first time after nearly six years. And to the woman that I loved more than anything or anyone.

With her arms still wrapped tightly around my waist, she tilted her head back to look up at the front of my hood, "Yes?" Her soft voice brought a smile to my lips. Reaching behind me, I gently unwrapped her arms from my waist. "Hawk, what're you..." Her voice slowly faded as I brought her hands to rest upon my chest. With a smile she slowly began gliding her palms up my stomach and bringing them to rest gently against my chest.

My heart began to pound erratically as I thought of what I was going to do next. Once I do this, I can't undo it. I can't take it back. I can't go back in time. Once I do this, it's done. With a deep breath, I smiled from beneath my hood, this is it. Gently placing my hands atop Freya's, I slowly brought them to the sides of my hood. Her face scrunched adorably in confusion at my actions. "Hawk, what're you doing?" She sounded both dazed and confused.

I gently place my hand on the back of her head, tangling my fist in her curls. Pulling slightly, I tilt her head back until her beautiful eyes are level with mine, though she can't see them. "Baby, I'm not going to hide from you anymore." A soft gasp escapes from her parted lips, "Hawk...are you? Does this mean..." Tightening my fist in her hair, I nod. "Yeah, baby. Yeah." A smile brighter than all of the stars in the Milky Way Galaxy lit up my little ones face. I swear she gets more beautiful by the second.

"C-can I?" She stuttered, and with my fist still tangled in her hair, I gave a nod before bending down until I was level with her. Her hair sliding between my fingers felt so soothing. I just...I loved touching her. I loved feeling a part of her against me. She made me feel.

A soft sigh floated from her mouth as she wearily looked at me, "Are you sure, Hawk? You don't have to do this if you don't w—" Tightening my grip on her hair, I gave a soft tug, pulling a gasp from her sweet little mouth and bringing her close enough to whisper against her soft lips. "I'm positive, baby." Leaning forward I quickly pressed a hard kiss against her lips. "Take off my hood, baby."

Her hands moved to grasp the edges of my hood. This was it. My heart began to pound, and my palms began to sweat. My sweet little woman was going to see what lay underneath my hood.

I could feel her hesitation,"Go ahead, baby. It's okay.", I whispered soothingly as I gently ran the fingers of the hand that wasn't occupied in her hair, across the small of her back. Her hands tightly gripped the edges of my hood, before she slowly began to peel it back, and push it off of the top of my head.

A soft gasp escaped from her pouty little mouth as she took a small step back to look up at me. My grip tightened in her hair, and I closed my eyes, my nerves getting the better of me. Here I was, a six foot seven inch tall man, feeling as though I were going to faint dead away if my five foot two little princess didn't say something within the next few seconds. The amount of power that that woman held over me...while a ridiculous amount, I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my queen. The only one that I would ever bow down to, and I would always do so gladly.

I feel a smooth and tiny hand rest upon my cheek, directly over a deep scar, causing my eyes to snap open in shock. "Hawk..." Looking down at my precious woman, I see tears streaming down her perfect pink cheeks. "You are so beautiful, Arson..."

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!