28.

Copyright 2016

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Twenty Eight

Freya's POV

WARNING: NAUGHTY! Naughty language & content down below (hahaha I just snickered at that little pun 😂)

"Because Daddy has a lot more planned for you tonight, little girl..."

Hawk's words sent a shiver down my spine and my heart racing. His breath on against the shell of my ear was hot and my panties were wet from imagining his warm breath fanning against my pvssy.

I wanted him to slide his hands down my waist and past the lacy band of my barely there panties. I wanted his fingers to glide gently across my seeping slit. I wanted him to feel the hot, wet, creamy evidence that leaked from my pvssy and showed him just how much I wanted him.

A deep laugh broke me from my sexually frustrating thoughts, "Even though I've made love to your sweet little pvssy with my fingers, fvcked your pretty pink hot hole with my tongue, and worshipped your tight body with my cøck...you are still as innocent as can be with that pretty little blush, baby girl."

His words caused my cheeks to flame, and my pvssy to quiver. I could feel my juices leaking into my panties. I titled my head back and glared the most severe glare that I could manage. How dare he tease me when my pvssy is aching. I need him inside of me. "I need you inside of me, Arson." He stilled, his eyes wide and his mouth gaping, as he stared down at me in surprise.

I just want to sit on his gorgeous face.

I bet he would be surprised if I pushed him down and seated myself right over his mouth.

"I love when you accidentally voice your thoughts.By all means, you go right ahead and sit, Princess. Daddy's face is your throne, little one. Come let daddy fvck your little pvssy with his tongue, baby girl."

Oh fvck me sideways. Arson had taken on the roll of Daddy in our sexual activities...and fvck was it hot. I was going to sit on Daddy Arson's face and let him fvck my pvssy with his tongue. I was going to let Daddy Arson fvck my pvssy. I was going to let Daddy Arson have his way with my body. I was going to be my Daddy's good little princess and sit on my throne.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!