25.

Copyright 2016

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Twenty Five

Hawks POV (you're welcome 😂)

I sat in silence, wringing my hands as I waited for my sweet girl to react. She had come to me earlier this morning with a heavy heart, and sat down to confide in me. While I was angry at the situation, I was beyond proud of my little one. I knew that it was extremely hard for her to open up and trust in me after all that she had been through with Tomithy.

I am so glad that I killed that fücker.

I wanted nothing more than to beat the living shît out of Erika, or as my baby referred to her, "Snaggletooth," for trying to cause an unnecessary problem between my little one and I. She knew that Freya was my one and only. My Princess. Yes. Freya was her. Freya is her. And I had just told her the truth.

She was currently staring at the plate of eggs that I had made her for breakfast. Her hands were fisted in my t-shirt that she wore from the night before and I couldn't stop myself from admiring her sweet little legs that were on display just for me.

Stop it, Arson. Focus on your girls emotions, not her body.

Easier said than done...I wanted to focus on both.

However, my little girl was far more important than my body's cravings. I would always put her first. No matter the case.

"I'm her."

Her voice was that of a woman in disbelief. "Yes, baby. You are my princess, little one." A smile made its way onto my lips as I looked at her. Really looked at her. She was mine. She was sitting in front of me, wearing my clothes, eating at my kitchen table in my house...the house that she had made a home. A home that I could know call ours.

A soft sob broke me from my blissful trance, "I ruined your life!" I never knew that my little one could move so quickly, before I knew it she was out of the kitchen chair and slamming our bedroom door.

She thought she ruined my life? Why? Why would she ever think that?

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& Have a blessed day! 💕

Please go check out the NEW CHAPTER of my NEW BOOK "Sin's Woman"

I'm sorry for the late update! I was going to write you all a note about why it was taking a bit, but then I got sidetracked 🙈 I recently started fostering a pit bull, she is the sweetest little girl ever. But it is taking her time to adjust to new surroundings, so I'm spending a lot of time with her. I have also been super busy with getting cakes finished...so many birthdays are in July lol! Anywho, I love you guys and am so thankful for your support and that you are all patient 💕 Please go check out my new book and leave some feedback. I love you 💕

Turn the page and ask me anything in the comments of the next chapter "Ask me"! I'm awake and answering all of you 😊