13.

Copyright 2016
My Possessive Hooded Stranger
Chapter Thirteen

* New cover by @DarthVaderSword isn't it awesome?! I love it. Thank you 💕😘😆 *

*I want to say thank you again to all of you that are praying for and are keeping my mother in your thoughts. It is much appreciated. Please continue to do so. We love you all. 💕💕*

Hawks POV below (I hope that you all enjoy this new perspective)

__________________________________________________________

She wanted me to show her my face. The face that I had hidden from the world for five years. The face that had caused me many a nightmare. The face that had caused Dean to walk away without so much as a second glance in my direction.

During my four month stay in the hospital, after my three and a half month coma, I had been labeled, "The Beast of room 132B."  For four months, I listened to not only the patients, but also the staff, talk of me as though I were a monster amongst those long white hallways of hell. I cried myself to sleep too many nights to count. I cried for the loss of my mother and my father, for the loss of my girl, for the loss of my dearest friend, and for the loss of what I had always known as a physical part of me to identify who I was; my face. I cried and screamed to the heavens above until my eyes were swollen and my throat was raw.

Yet no matter how many tears I cried, I knew that my tears were not going to solve my problems. They would only serve to make me sick with a runny nose, raw throat, and swollen eyes. The effects that crying had upon my mangled face were not pleasant in the least. But I enjoyed the pain. For the longest time, I actually felt that I deserved it. I deserved pain, because it was my fault. Everything. Everything, was all my fault. I blamed myself for my girl being taken. I blamed myself for the death of my parents. I blamed myself for losing what I had thought was one of my greatest friends.

It was my fault. It was all my fault. All of it. If I had just gone to school that day, my little princess wouldn't have been taken against her will. If I had just gone to school that day, I wouldn't have gotten into the accident due to my reckless driving. If I had just gone to school that day, my parents wouldn't have been on their way to the hospital to see me before visiting hours ended...they wouldn't have died that night. If I had just gone to school that day, Dean wouldn't have walked away from me. If I had just gone to school that day...I wouldn't have become, "The Beast."

She wanted me to show her. She wanted me to show her, "The Beast," but I wasn't sure if I could. I had finally gotten my baby, and I didn't want to chance losing her. I was a monster, and I never wanted my little princess to see me that way. I would protect her from the world. But it would break me to have to protect her from myself.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!