30.

Copyright 2016

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Thirty

Erika's POV (y'all are hating this)

The way that Arson's hands had roamed my body the night before, was simply magical. We had never had a night together...but last night, it was more than I could have wished for. I had done what I had set out to accomplish. I had stolen Arson from Freya.

In my dreams.

It made me so angry that the only way that I could have my Arson, was in my dreams. It was ludicrous. He was mine. Mine. I had been trying for years to get him. I had been planning for years. I had destroyed my own marriage, sent away his only brother and very best friend. I had hired Tommy to kidnap her.

Yes.

It was me. It was all me. I bet you're wondering how I did it, hm?

Tommy and I had been childhood friends, and he loved me. He would do absolutely anything that I had asked of him. I knew that he would take Freya out of the picture. Both of my plans had worked out perfectly.

I had always secretly despised Tommy, but he was always so ready to do my bidding. I wanted Tommy to take Freya out of the picture, and fall in love with her. Maybe, just maybe, if Tommy had fallen in love with Freya, she would fall in love with him, too. And my plan had worked...until recently. Tommy hadn't kept a close enough eye on his stupid little slave and she had walked straight into his sight.

Stupid little b!tch, messing up my fvcking plans. The plans that I had spent years concocting. The plans that were going to get me my one true love.

Well, I had another plan. Plan C. And this time, it was going to work.

Plan C: Murder Freya Ingles.

Once Freya was out of the way, Arson would be mine.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!

What are you thinking?!!! I didn't give you all a super long chapter because I love you guys and know that you all despise Erika and her POVs. So I gave you just enough to explain what happened in the last chapter, and what her "plan" is. What do you think of her plan? Do you think that she will murder Freya? Do you think Freya is going to die? What is going to happen?!
Next chapter will be UPDATED at: 200 votes