29.

Copyright 2016

The Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Twenty Nine

Dedicated to: thtsquawkgirl16 Thank you for being so book smart haha 💕

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NAUGHTY CONTENT BELOW. NAUGHTY CONTENT BELOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PLEASE BE 16 OR OLDER TO READ. THIS IS MATURE CONTENT. THIS BOOK HAS ALREADY BEEN SET TO THE MATURE RATING. MATURE CONTENT BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Erika...Erika, o-ohh fvck, baby. You're so fvcking tight, babe. Oh my fvck! Just like that, baby. Just like that!" Arson's voice shook as his hands tightened around her hips, forcing her down on his thick c0ck. The sight of her tight pvssy wrapped around his fat d!ck, her juices flowing over him, as he plunged into her little hole and stretched her wide, was nothing short of beautiful. Her pvssy was shaved bare and was a beautiful shade of pink. She felt like velvet against him. He had wanted nothing more than to bury his face between her thighs for years, and tonight he would finally have that chance. He had always imagined that her cvnt would be a beautiful sight. And what a sight it was. Especially when it was clenched around his c0ck. His imagination did not do it justice.

"Oh! A-Arson! Harder, baby! Harder!" Her moans sliced through the air, as her body bucked against his, begging him for more. His grip on her hips loosened as he took advantage of their position and rolled to the side, pulling her beneath him. He wanted to plunge his c0ck deep inside of her tight body. He wanted to plunge his c0ck deep inside of his lover's pvssy, and then her ašš. Oh how he wanted to fvck her ašš. He could just imagine her tight little pink aššhole spread open wide, a dark hole starring back at him, begging him to fvck it with anything and any way that he desired. 

The sound of his balls slapping against her ašš drove him crazy. He loved the sounds that they made together. The squishing sound of their fluids as he pumped in and out of her body. The smacking sound of sweaty flesh meeting sweaty flesh. He loved it...all of it. If he could choose to do just one thing for the rest of his life until he met his death, he would choose fvcking Erika. Fvcking her was like nothing that he had ever experienced.

Her cvnt was the tightest cvnt that he had ever had the pleasure of fvcking. And he knew that she wasn't a fvcking virgin...she was a slvt. A nasty little slvt with a sweet pvssy that never seemed to stretch. The little wh0re had to be familiar with kegel's, because Arson knew that she fvcked like a rabbit. Any man within a hundred mile radius had had his c0ck buried deep inside of the tight little cvnt that he was currently fvcking. But he didn't mind. He liked the thought of using her like a wh0re, it made his c0ck harden all the more.

"A-Arson...oh fvck! Oh fvck, baby! Pull out, I want your cum on my face!" What a little wh0re, he thought...but he loved it, and was more than happy to oblige her.

Pulling his c0ck from her pvssy, he grinned at the sight of her creamy white juices. What a little cum slvt...

He couldn't wait to cum on her face. He was going to make her look like a true cum slvt with his load blown all over her face. "Arson..." Her voice was but a breathy moan. She sounded whiny and in need. In need of his cum. "I know, baby...I know." He cooed, soothingly. "Suck my c0ck, and you'll get your reward." He wanted to see if she had as good of a mouth for sucking c0ck as she had for talking sh!t. If Arson knew anything, it was that Erika was a sh!t talking, lying, backstabbing, little wh0re. Though it didn't matter. He wasn't fvcking her personality. He was fvcking her tight cvnt.

"Yes, daddy.." Oh fvck how that turned him on. Her whiny little voice answering him, telling him yes to what he wanted, assuring him that she would consent to his demands. What a good little cum slvt. Without further prodding, Erika's small hand wrapped, unsuccessfully, around his thick c0ck. But if anything, she wasn't a quitter. With a smug little smile, she leaned forward to lick the slit of the head of his d!ck. A hiss escaped Arson's mouth and his hands flew down to tangle into her mass of bleach blonde tangled hair. Her appearance was fitting of a wh0re. Bleach blonde hair, hot pink lipstick, long hot pink fake finger nails, hot pink toe nails, long eyelashes thickened with mascara and slightly crooked teeth. She usually wore short denim shorts that looked more like a pair of denim panties because they nearly showed her pvssy to the world, along with a tight crop top that ended just below her t!ts. You could see the outline of her pvssy lips in her tight little denim shorts and her t!ts were clearly visible seeing as she never wore a bra.

A groan escaped his mouth as she wrapped her hot pink lips around his pulsating d!ck. Fvck she had a good mouth. Warm, wet...and she gave just enough suction when she hollowed her cheeks. Her mouth was nearly as nice her cvnt. Nearly.

"Fvck, baby. I'm going to fvck your face, you naughty girl. I'm going to fvck your slvtty little mouth and cum all over your face." It wasn't a lie. He was going to fvck her mouth until he came, and then he was going to make a mess of her face.

His hands were tangled in her hair, forcing her face forward while he roughly forced his c0ck as far down her throat as he could. It felt so fvcking good. He could feel his balls drawing tight, and he knew that he was close. What he wouldn't give to just fvck her mouth for days. Tightening his fist, he tried to pull her mouth off of his c0ck, but she would release him. Her mouth was like a mother fvcking suction cup. Fisting her hair, he gave a rough yank, "Let go, Erika.", he spoke through gritted teeth. While her mouth felt wonderful, he didn't intend for her to swallow his load. No. His load was going to be sprayed across her slutty little face.

Scraping her teeth lightly across his c0ck, she pulled back and rolled her eyes, "You just couldn't fvcking hold it in, could you?" She had a smug little smirk plastered across her face, but her irritation with him was crystal clear.

"Get on the fvcking bed, you naughty little slvt." With a rough shove, Arson had her flat on her back, her t!ts shaking from the force that he displayed. Smirking, he reached down and palmed his c0ck, slick with saliva and pvssy juice. Her body was on display just for him, spread eagle. Her pvssy was gaping from having his thick c0ck inside of her, and he wanted nothing more than to shove it back deep inside of her, but he knew that his balls wouldn't give him that pleasure; he was far too close to coming.

Fvck he was too close. His hand moved slowly along his shaft, pumping as he gazed down at her gaping pvssy. He had just been inside of that hot cvnt and now it was splayed right before him, spread wide. Her fingers trailed down her body and she bit her lip, looking up at him through hooded eyes. "Cum on me, baby...cum all over my slvtty body. I'm a slvt. I'm your slvt." Her voice was thick with desire, and Arson knew that if she had any say, he would be buried deep inside of her once again. But unfortunately, his balls were in charge.

With a grunt, he came. "Oh, fvck yeah! Fvck yeah!" His words were but a groan as he looked down at her taking his load like a champion wh0re. His creamy white load sprayed her face, covering hers eyes, nose, and mouth. He misted her breasts, her n!pples stiffening at the contact. He grinned as he guided his c0ck in the direction of her pvssy, spraying his cum over her gaping hole, and watched it seep inside of her. Now...now, he was going to get a taste of that sweet cvnt that he had been dreaming of for years. Did she taste nearly as sweet as he had been imagining?

He could bet her sweet ašš that she was going to taste better with his cum inside of her. Moving to the edge of the bed, he sat and stared down at that perfect pvssy. "I am going to taste you, baby. I am going to shove my tongue deep inside of your little hole and lick you clean. And then, then I am going to eat your ašš."

His night with Erika had been everything that he had imagined, and more. Her pvssy tasted even better than he had anticipated, and her ašš...oh fvck, her ašš. It was wonderful.

He had given up so much for just one night with her...but it was all worth it. Her pvssy was the tightest pvssy he had ever fvcked, and he was going to make sure that he fvcked her more than once. He was going to fvck her for his forever. As long as he lived, she was going to be his little slvt, and he couldn't be happier.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!
What do you think???? Comment! Also, head on over to "Sin's Woman" (it was just updated last night) and leave me some votes and comments! I love you all!!