31.

Copyright 2016

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

Chapter Thirty One

Freya's POV

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE ABOVE! IT IS FROM GOOGLE IMAGES!!!
(SURPRISE!!! I KNOW THAT I AM EARLY WITH THIS UPDATE! But I got some down time, and couldn't help myself! This chapter is 10 PAGES LONG!!! Nearly 4,000 words!) VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

I couldn't believe my eyes as I sat staring at the television in front of me. There staring back at me, was Erika Snaggletooth Lawson; being led out of the city courthouse, in handcuffs, with the assistance of two officers. I had such a hard time believing that she was gone. She was out of our lives for good. That night had been the last night that we would ever lay eyes on Snaggletooth Lawson.

It had been two weeks since that night. The night that Erika Lawson had been charged with attempted murder.

It had been the most wonderful, yet tragic, night in all of my twenty years.

That night was the night that Erika Lawson had been charged with attempted murder; awful. That night was the night that Hawk had asked me to be his wife; wonderful, yet not what I had imagined. That night was the night that I had nearly been killed; tragic and horrifically scary.

That night was the last night that Erika Snaggletooth Lawson would ever fvck with Freya Ingles.

Sighing, I thought to myself; I would have soon been Mrs. Arson Alexander Bane, if I had just been able to accept his proposal. Fvcking Snaggletooth interrupted our moment.

The way that Hawk had presented his proposal to me...a smile lit up my face as I thought of it. He had been so precious. He had booked an entire ship just to propose to me.

"I...I chose this ring because it reminds me of you, little one. Do you remember the countless nights that you forced me to watch "Titanic" with you, and I had to hold you while you cried and went off on a tangent about how there was more than enough room on the door for the both of them?" I nodded, tears spilling from my eyes as I stared down at the handsome man kneeling before me, sweat dripping from his brow. (there WAS more than enough room for Jack on that door, I don't care what anyone says. Even HAWK agreed with me. So ha.) He was a nervous wreck and I couldn't help but find it endearing. He blew out a shaking breath, "Well I...I...fvck! I'm so nervous, baby! I had this whole thing planned out and...oh fvck. What if you say no?! What if you don't want to marry me? Oh fvck." He rattled off, dropping the ring box to the floor of the ships deck in his haste to run his fingers through his hair: his calming mechanism. I bit my lip to refrain from giggling, and knelt before him, gently gripping his wrists and dragging his hands from his hair. I swear, at this rate he would be bald before he reached twenty five. "Hawk, baby...just continue. Don't worry. I'm right here." I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his sweaty brow and smiled as his sweat met my lips. I know that many probably found sweat gross, and I always had...but with Hawk, I loved the smell and the taste. It was so...him. It reminded me of our lovemaking and I loved that. "Thank you, little one." I smiled gently at him, before standing back on my feet. "This ring represents the necklace from the movie. I know that's probably really cheesy and I mean if you hate it, we can go get you a new on--" Kicking my foot forward, I knocked him in the shin that he was not kneeling on. He looked at me and must have understood what I was telling him with my sharp glare, "right, sorry baby...shut up, Arson. Right. Cool. Okay, um...where was I? Oh, right! Well, I know it might be really cheesy, but it represents the heart of the ocean. I chose this ring for you, because...well, little one, you are the heart of my whole world. You are the heart of my whole fvcking universe. And I hope to fvck that you really plan on saying yes to me because I'm a fvcking sweaty nervous wreck right now and if you say no, I think I might just die." I giggled softly at the memory.