21.

Copyright 2016

Chapter Twenty One

My Possessive Hooded Stranger

ADULT SCENES (SMUTTY SCENES)

PLEASE BE 16 OR OLDER TO READ THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNDERAGE READERS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, DO NOT READ IT.

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!

It had been two weeks since I had been wrapped in the arms of the man that had finally confessed his love for me. It felt as though it had been so much longer. I felt as though I were on top of the world with bliss, my heart hammered from just a mere graze of my mans body against my own as he passed me in a room. When his gaze would meet mine, my body flushed with such anticipation...I craved my mans touch like a kitten craved cream.

I wanted his hands to touch me. I wanted his hands tangled in my thick mass of messy curls, his fingers gently massaging my warm scalp. I wanted his tongue to trace the Cupid's bow of my upper lip and to massage gently until I allowed him passage through the seam of my lips into the warm cavern of my pink mouth. I wanted his tongue to coax my own to play a sweet melody that would light a fire at the apex of my thighs. I wanted his warm and large calloused hands to roam my body until he was satisfied. I wanted his long, thick fingers to glide across the silky bundle of nerves that lay between my thighs that had been neglected from true pleasure for far too long. I wanted his fingers thrusting inside of my warm body until they were coated in my sweet juices. I wanted my man to touch me; all of me. I wanted his body to connect with mine and become one. I wanted him inside of me.

His body was a remarkable sight that had caused me to ruin my panties more than once. He was scarred; covered in thick puckered pink lines that he found "atrocious". To me, his scars were proof of just how wonderful he truly was. I found them magnificent and extraordinarily beautiful. They represented his strength. The strength to overcome something so horrifically tragic that had left him all alone in such a big world. His scars, to me, were proof that even though he was forced to climb hurdle after hurdle, he survived. He survived and became the man that I knew. The man that I loved. The man that I could not get enough of. The man that I gazed upon with over a thousand fantasies coursing through my dirty little mind.

I couldn't help the broad smile that stole across my lips as I remembered the little occurrence after he confessed his feelings for me. There was nothing little about that occurrence, Freya. My smile changed to a smug little smirk as I realized that our little occurrence hadn't been so little after all. There was nothing little about my man.

And damn if he wasn't fücking cocky about it. (Pun intended 😏)

"Little one...I am so incredibly fücking in love with your little sassy asś."

His arms went tight around my waist, gathering me closer to his chest. "I love you and your little fücking sassy attitude that you acquired out of the fücking blue." A rough chuckle sounded from deep within his chest, "I love you and your sweet little pert asś that you wriggle against me when you're fast asleep," My gasp filled the room as his tongue sneaked out to teasingly flick the lobe of my ear, a shiver raced down my spine. "I love you and your pretty little legs...they will look even prettier wrapped around my waist as I slam into your sweet little hole that I just know has to be as pretty as the rest of you."

I could feel my entire body flush with heat. His words thrilled me and lit a fire in my core. I could feel my juices settling in my panties underneath my asš. I was soaking wet. I needed to touch myself. I needed something plunging deep inside of my body.