PROM (Part 1)

Aphmau's POV
Its Prom Night!!! I cant wait! I'm soooo excited to wear my Purple And Gold Dress!!! I still cant believe that Aaron asked me out... I thought Garroth was the one to do it (I was really hoping for his question...) What will Aaron look like? Wearing a shirt obviously! OMI its 2 hours till Prom starts... I better get ready!

Ivys POV
Ugh. Its Prom already! Hmph. But atleast I have my plan set up.... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.....HAHAHAHAHHAHA... Ahem... I better get ready.... Wearing a beautiful Pink dress will totes get his heart out of Cadenza... Oh. And dont forget about a blue flower....

Cadenza's POV
Its Prom Day!!! Garroth asked me out... Laurance asked Isabell out.... Awww Perfect Pair! I just hope Ivy wont do anything stupid tonight.... Hmmm... What to wear... AHA! I forgot about the Powder Blue Prom Dress that i made! Cadenza... Lets get ready for Prom....

Narrator's POV
All the girls and boys got ready for Prom and Made their way to the School Gym in which is the place that the Prom is going to be hosted.... Cadenza was wearing a Powder Blue prom dress.. Aphmau was wearing a Purple Dress with Gold sparkles... Isabelle was wearing a Teal Dress with a blue flower. Ivy just wore her normal Pink Prrom dress. Michi wore a black and purple dress... Lucinda wore a Peach dress with white laces... Nicole wore a bright red dress and a red flower on her wrist. And Kawaii Chan was wearing a Pink Dress with Pink headband (obviously....)

Garroths POV
Me and the boys finally made it to the school waiting for the girls..... Wow. Laurance looks so Tidy. It looks like Cadenza had tidy him up. "Laurance, looking clean..." I complimented "heh. Thanks Garroth. You should thank Cadenza for that... She was the one who did my Tux and my hair..." He answered. Cadenza really loves her family. Since her dad's out.. She took care of Laurance herself... What a sweet sister.... Thats what i love about her...
The girls came... And wow.... Cadenza looks so beautiful... Like an angel but more than that.... I went to Cadenza and kissed her hand "C-Cadenza.. You look b-beautiful... Like a blooming flower..." "Aww. Thanks Garroth. Well.. You look really H-Handsome..." Cadenza complimented. We went inside the school with the others in pairs. Funny, Ivy was with Gene, Sasha's with Zenix, Michi's with Zane (since we're required to have pairs...)

Cadenza's POV
Garroth kissed my hand and said I looked more beautiful as a blooming flower... He looks so handsome, like a Knight and Shining armor... Eeeek. Seeing Laurance with Isabell looks very cute! Atleast Laurance is with the person he loves and she loves him back.... We then went inside the school and got our seats. Until I saw somebody.... H-Hayden?....

Author's Note.
Heeey! Its da Author here!
Sorry to cut off the part... TeeHee!~