Broken CadPid

~~I recommend listening to the song while you read... It may not be related... but just go with the flow....~~

Garroth's POV

Its been a week since Cadenza and her siblings got together. I'm out at the park with Cadenza to get fresh air. "I wonder why being with you makes my day extra special...." She wonders. "The same goes for me..." I wonder back. I kiss her forehead and smile. Cadenza smiles back. Ivy suddenly walks in. She turns her head to us and walks closer. "Uhm.... Have you guys Realized something wrong about the sky?" Ivy asks. I look up at the sky and realise that the sky....it has strokes of purple lining on it. "It wasn't like this when we came here..." Cadenza says. "Yeah... I only came here just because of it..." Ivy mutters. It was never like this before... "Do you guys think that it has something to do with CadPid?" I ask. "I thought of the same thing. Is CadPid.... brokenhearted?" Cadenza replies. "We should go check on her... She might be causing rain soon..." Ivy suggest. Droplets start falling down out of the sky. "There it goes..." I mutter. "How can we get to her?" I add. "THE ULTRA-MEGA TELEPORTATION DEVICE-INATOR MAKER-IST...!" Ivy gasp. "Say wha?" Cadenza and I say in sync. "WHATEVAAAA.... LETS GO AND GET TO CADPID!" Ivy replies. She grabs my Cadenza's hand and Cadenza grabs mine.
//Ivy's House//
"Sooo... Is this where your 'teleportation' device stays?" Cadenza asks. "Yeah! Its kept in my favorite place that noone knew about... FOLLOW ME!" Ivy replies.

Cadenza's POV
I didnt know Ivy was serious about this whole Teleportation thingy... She starts leading us to the room where it stays. "Here We Are! Becareful, you might be blown away from the strong wind this Teleporter has." Ivy informs. She lets me open the door. Strong winds flow against us, pushing us backward. It softens in a minute and we step inside the room. A huge portal lined with Quarts and purple particles stand infront of us. "THIS IS HUUUUUUGE..." Garroth exclaims. "Hahaha! Its not like you've seen anything this huge before!" I laugh. "Nope! This is the HUGE-st thing I've even seen in my whole entire liiiiiife!" He replies. "Okay Guys. The teleportah is ready. HOP IN!" Ivy informs. Garroth and I hold each other's hands and Hop in the portal. Ivy follows.
//IN THE CLOUDS//
I fall down out of the portal and land on big puffy clouds. Same thing happens to Garroth and Ivy. "Ughhhhh.... My head is swirling arouuuund..." Garroth moans as he rolls over the clould. We start hearing a crying noise from afar. "CadPid might be the one causing the noise. Lets follow it..." I suggest. Both Ivy and Garrorh nods and stands up. We follow the sound of the crying noise and it leads as to Purple Highlighted clouds. The sobs get louder and louder as we get nearer. "CadPid!" Ivy exclaims. She points to the girl sitting down on the cloud and runs to her. Garroth and I follow. "C-CadPid.... A-Are you okay?" Ivy asks. "NO... I'M NOT OKAY... I FAILED MY MISSION AND IT CAUSED GARPID TO BREAK UP WITH ME!" CadPid exclaims. GarPid? "Take a breath, CadPid... Now Now... Tell us, what mission?" Garroth calms her down. "I-I-I.... I Didnt get Dolly and Luna together... Instead... I made it fall apart... Its all my fault.... GarPid now hates me just cuz h-he d-dint want me f-failing missions!" CadPid answers. "Shhh.... CadPid... It's not your fault... Its just an accident... Perhaps, it His Loss anyways... Try to calm it down... Ivy, Garroth and I will try to look for GarPid and get him back to you..." I inform. She wipes her tears away and gives out a forced smile. "T-Thank You... Ca-Cadenza..." "My pleasure, CadPid" I welcome. Ivy and Garroth nods and we run away, looking for Garpid....

.

.