Black Out

[WARNING: LITTLE SMUT COMING]
(Not exactly smut. Just a tiny romance scene... Im not a lemon type of writer)

Alessia's POV
Hmph. Cadenza kicked me out of her stupid house. At least, its still part of my plan... Time for the hotel! "Alessia?" Someone calls out. "Yeeeeesss?" I ask in tune. "Mind if I stay with you for a while?" Garroth asks for permission. "Absolutely! I would be glad to hang out with my hunnyboo!" I allow "As long as you're okay with sharing the same bed... I booked a room myself for me to stay in ..ehhh..." "Its fine. As long as I'm with someone to be with..." Garroth answers. I run to him and he runs to me, giving me a deep kiss. "I love you more than I could ever express..." I speak out. We release and hold each others hand to the hotel.....

Laurance's POV
"Bye dad!" I give him a bro fist. "Bye mum...." I hug momma. I will surely miss those two...
I walk down the side walk and on my phone. As I make my way home to Cadenza, I stumble upon a STUPID LITTLE ROCK... "GAHH!" I kicked it off and get up again. On the other side of the street, I see Garroth and give him a wave. Well, no answer, he must be... WHAT THE HELL?! I should take a picture of this. *Click!* I'll have to show this to Cadenza. Calm down Laurance.,.. Just show up to yo buddy and everything will be fine.... I breath. "GARROTH! MY MAN!" I run to him. "Huh?" He says in shock. "Hi Buddy! Miss me?" I greet. "Laurance! Heeey. I missed you... I guess..." He replies "Pardon moi?? Who are you? I am the girlfriend here, have some respect." This woman speaks. "Ah. Alessia, this is Laurance, my un biological brother. Laurance this is Alessia, my..... ANYWAYS. Were heading to the HOTE---HOME! Yeah huh... Bye!" Garroth washes off. I wave him an ultimately awkward goodbye and so does his friend. I head home and show Cadenza what I've seen...

Garroth's POV
PHEEEEEYUUUHH... That was close. "Sorry Babe, It was 'Firehead's brother... I had to not make him know. "Its fine. As long as 100% of your love is with me." She smirks. "Of course Ali, its all with you! Pfft, like if a sweet guy like me can cheat on someone as beautiful as the person standing in front of me?!" I smirk back. (Oh my God Garroth, you just cheated on Cadenza! -CCFF) "Oh well, carve that into your heart and never fix it, again." Alessia commands "Yes Boss!" I laugh.

Cadenza's POV
"Did I do the right thing?" I ask, leaving a frown on my face. "Yeah. Most probably. But... I dont think he's coming back..." Jake responses. "Oh I'll make sure he wont..." I smirk. I stare out the window as I see Alessia and Garroth kiss again. "CAAAADEEENNNNZZAAAAAAA!" A guy slams the door. "Hi." I greet. "I ran all the way here to ask if youre okay." Laurance asks. "Does it look like I'm okay? Geez. Think Laurance..." I respond aggressively. "Oh. Sorry... I didnt notice your not so beautiful face." He apologizes. He ran off to the living room, explaining his story at his parent's town. "And oh! I have a sister! Her name is Summer. She's just four when I came. And you know what? She has hair like yours but just brown to mahogany! Its really beautiful! Like as In!........." M-Mahogany... Alessia... with Garroth... "STOPPP!" I burst into tears while running up to the guest room. I lock the door, leaving them outside. "Cadenza! Cadenza! Open up!" Jake and Laurance says in choir. "Leave me alone!" I command...

Garroth's POV
Honeyboo and I starts walking to her hotel that she check in for. "Alessia, have you checked out of your past hotels before?" I ask "Yeah, why?" She responses "Because Ive been checking you out lately 😉..." I pick up. "Awww. You sweety bunch, throw me!" She commands. I pull into a deep kiss like what she said. I pull away and drags me into the yard of my house. She removes her long skirt, revealing her really short skirt. "Lets go!" She commands. After seven minutes of walking, there we reached our destination. " "Queenson Holmes".... hm. Thats a nice name... " I compliment. "Its my great great grandfather's. And I love it here. Lets check in!" Alessia says. "Well hello there Great Great Granddaughter of the Holmes! May I help you Madame?" The receptonist greets "Hello! Hahaha! Good you know me, Alessia Holmes. I booked a stay here for 7 days. Wheres my room key?" Alessia asks. Alessia Holmes huh? Im going to make that Alessia H. Ro'Maeve soon. The receptionist lends her the room key and I help with the carrying of the bags. "Hmm... 16th floor please. " she commands the elevator personnel. The elevator brings us to the 7th floor. "There must be something wrong. Sorry Mrs. Alessia. Ill ask the maintenance." The E.P. says as she steps out of the lift. The door closes and leaves us the for long. Awkward... "ugh too bad there aint any signal in this place. But Im with you anyway." She says. "Poof!" The lights close in shock. "AH!" Alessia jumps in shock. I take her hand to calm her down. It left a blushing smile on her face as her phone flash opens. "Heh... didnt know you were that suave..." she blushes. "I was always this suave " I wink. We glance and stare at each others eyes in a four centimeter distance. She pulls my collar and to a deep kiss we go. I liss back and drags her to sit down on the elevator floor. I start feeling her agony as she grabs me to lie down on top of her. She simply grabs her phone and captures a picture of us, making out. "Luv u GarGar" she says "luv u more." I compliment back. She pulls in more as the lights come back. "Heh... we should do that more often. Now, lets fix ourselves, we dont want to get caught. " I admit. "What about at the room later?" She suggests. "Sure."

You read the amount of 1038 words! Congratulations in passing the hell of GarEssia! Im looking forward to read all those funny hate comments on GarEssia! 😂 Thanks for stopping by!
AGAIN. THIS IS NOT A SMUT. ITS JUST SOME ROMANCE THING...